Chapter eighteen: Encounter

She was fucking mad.

Not just mad, she was literally exploding with anger.

After succeeding on calming Tzuyu down earlier, her girlfriend finally told her what happened and why she suddenly felt like that and the moment Tzuyu told her that Audrey was the girl who bullied and humiliated her back when she was 15, Sana felt nothing but anger inside her. First, the girl had dared to hurt her girlfriend and even thought Sana wasn't there when that happened, it's just not normal for someone to hurt another one just because of their fucking sexual orientation, second after Tzuyu finally felt happy in her life, of course bitch had to show up and ruin everything and last but not least because of HER!! Tzuyu got so traumatized that now their plan to coming out about being to their friends was all thrown out the window.

But Sana wasn't mad at Tzuyu though, she never would.

She fucking hated that bitch.

Sana walked with heavy steps toward the students' council meeting room as everyone could visibly see her bad mood. Her aura literally screamed 'dare to mess with me right now and you are dead'. And everyone was scared of that, it was very rare for them to see their star student, the usualy lively and kind angel of their school having that look of pure coldness and anger on her face. No one dared to approach her, not even to say 'hey' since it was just the beginning of a new school year.

Sana slammed the door of the meeting room hard which startled everyone who were inside including Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon who were also part of the council. The other members that were other students from other classes glupped at the sight of such dark aura coming from their president.

-"now where are the new students?" -Sana spoke as soon as she came near Jihyo and the others. She puts her hand on her hip as she grabbed the list Jihyo gave to her and looked up at the name.

Audrey Wang....

-"They are over there!" -Nayeon answered her question and Sana looked up at where she was pointing and Sana came face to face with the object of her anger right now. Sana slowly put the papers aside and nodded, not leaving her gaze from the girl who was also looking at her but after a moment she looked away.

-"Sana are you okay?" -Mina asked worriedly and looked at where Sana was looking at and she frowned just like Jihyo and Nayeon who noticed.

-"Oh it's the girl from earlier..." -Mina said and Nayeon crossed her arms.

-"I don't fucking like her" -Nayeon bit her lower lip and for the first time since what happened this morning. Sana cracked a smile at Nayeon.

-"Hey, she is new and you guys are supposed to help the new students not judging them the moment they step inside!" -Jihyo frowned at them and Nayeon shook her head.

-"Jihyo! It's the first time we see her but she already caused trouble. Like, it's really the first day! Not even the second and she is already under Chaeyoung's bad look" -Nayeon said and Mina nodded.

-"That's true. Chaeyoung hates her with all her heart and Chaeyoung is a sweetheart, it's amazing that she hates someone that much" -Mina confirmed and Jihyo sighed while tapping their butt one by one.

-"Hey what was that for??" -Nayeon rubbed her butt as Jihyo raised an eyebrown at them.

-"We are the student council. We are here to help students get comfortable in our school so please be kind to her even if she has some personnal affair with one of our friend. If you hate her and you think she will cause trouble. The best thing to do is to ignore her!" -Jihyo looked at them seriously and Sana smiled at Jihyo.

Jihyo has always been so serious about her work and she was always fair to every students. If it wasn't for Sana being a star student so she had to be the president of the council, then Jihyo would have deserved to be the president not her. Sana respected her a lot so she nodded, thinking that it would be better too if she ignore her.