𝙈𝙛 𝙄𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean looked shock as Aether and paimon stepped in the tavern "Yes its the both of them" You face palmed "well first of all, i contacted one person, secondly she came here as 'Jean' herself, not as the acting grandmaster, A jean you would never see even as an honorary knight" Diluc said explaining as you sipped the glass of water silently.

"I heard about the holy lyre but i never guessed it was you" She says before you spot something "uh guys, ill check up something outside, ill use this as my voice" Your gaze was on the window, letting a pale white orb float beside the blond traveler.

Diluc looked at where you gazed at and saw a trail of a white-ish blue hair "You may go" He says, you exited the tavern, walking to the window without making noises "you again?" You mumbled.

"why its a pleasure to meet you again, beautiful maiden!" He grinned almost as if hes happy to be caught, what a maniac

"what are you doing here?" You asked, narrowing your eyes at the harbinger who was nonchalantly standing before walking away from the tavern and you.

"hm.. she's interesting" He says, he can see your clear dislike towards him and he can see the glint of awareness about him.

once he was away, you let a spark of 'electro' orb and started to find the thing he dropped, the electro came back to you in a brief flash with a little machine on its trail, you took the machine and put in a orb "ill deal with this later"

"so the sound of the holy lyre can purify stormterror and return it to normal, is that true? " Jean asks, as venti puts his hands on his waist "thats right, Your honorary knight is putting themselves on the front line to try and resolve this issue, now thats the hotshot of the knights"

"feels like we're breaking the law though" paimon says

"no shit"

diluc ignored the orb as he crossed his arms "i understand that this kind of absurd explanation is hard to believe but we can ask the bard to play the song again to try and persuade—"

"i believe you" Jean cuts the red head as diluc was taken aback

"i never thought youd agree so quickly jean" the orb said with your voice, it almost looked surprised from its tone as diluc  crossed his arms.

"i cant see any other reason for dvalin's betrayal, given it was one of the four winds, however if it was poisoned in the battle over mondstat all those years ago....and then corrupted by the abyss mage after it woke up— we cant really blame it" she explains her reason to why she believes it so quickly

"but as a acting grand master i obviously cannot make such a statenenr publicly, diplomatic pressure from the fatui makes it hard for us to seek peaceful resolution to the stormterror issue,  people would think I've lost grip on the gravity of the situation. Thats why i can only do this in private"