TWENTY FOUR + NOTES

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK after my meeting with that fatui harbinger

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK after my meeting with that fatui harbinger. because of that damn drug, i caught a cold and massive headache, thanks to him i guess. but i didn't take much time to recover, guess my will to live is stronger.

i'm lying if i said the memories where i saw the reflection of my mom in the puddle that day didn't attached on my mind. it's honestly terrifying.

"guilt have been eating me up."

anyway, forget about depressing thoughts as here i am, under the windrise, with no other than the mondstadt god himself, venti. when the people i've close with was informed that i was sick, they all have been worried and constantly visited me and hope for me to get well soon. i was thankful for them, and now i'm fully recovered, venti invited me for a quick breather under this big tree, sitting on top of it while gazing at either the sky, the leaves or the statue of seven.

"be one with the wind

                         and let it lead you~"

venti sang, humming with the tune as i sat beside him, listening obediently. his voice is calming though. i continue to listen as i zone out, staring to nowhere. not like my mind is busy thinking something, it's just, zoning out.

venti glance at me before putting down his lyre and tuned down his voice. he stares at me who was still staring off in the sky, still not realizing his voice already died down. venti unknowingly smile and sigh softly.

"anything's on your mind?" his voice bring back my focus as i turn to him. "hm? oh it's nothing, just...blanked out." i replied.

venti hum, "something must be bothering you for you to blank out and kept quiet like this. it's weird to see you like this ya know." i just shrugged, "i guess, but...meh, whatever."

"what do you mean 'whatever'?" i stay silent as i also dont know how to answer. it just, i dont know what to do to be honest.

"do you just, doesn't care or,"

"are you scared?"

i turn my eyes at him, staring at his cyan color eyes before turning back at the sky. venti seems to caught at the facts that, i was lost in my mind but it doesn't seem that i've found the answer so he cough, as if to say, "allow me."

"well, you know, we've just met and for these past few months, it's really fun having your companies. and you get comfortable with us very fast too, as if you've known us for a long time already." he said as i listened.