Chapter66: Shō Spoils

~Y/N's POV~
It's now the weekend, Kenma had plans today so Daishō accompanied me today. I was just in bed when he came in and told me to dress up because he was taking me out today.

He gave me a dress and told me to come downstairs when I'm dressed, I sat there for a while minute before fully understanding what he just said, I didn't have anything better to do so why not? It's been awhile since I hung out with my brother anyways, I took a shower and wore the dress he gave me, it was a cute dress but I am hella confused on when and where he got this...

Author-Chan doesn't own the picture

I grabbed my necessities and shoved them in a small shoulder bag I had, I went downstairs and Kai greeted me, he complimented me and led me to the car, I told Kenma I was going out today and he said to be safe.

"Kai, where are we going?" I asked "Master Daishō told me not to tell you anything young master." He said and I chuckled "Well, it's been awhile since I got out so brother must really want to spend time with me." I said and Kai chuckled, we conversed throughout the ride, he then parked infront of a luxury public park, it was beautiful, I bid goodbye to Kai and got off, I walked in and immediately, I had caught some attention.I can see my brother sitting on a bench in the distance as girls fawned over his pretty face... only if they knew that he had such an attitude, I bet they'll either fall more all loose interest.

I walked closer to him and I noticed he had a bouquet of flowers with him, I rolled my eyes at him. "Shō!" I greeted him "Nana!" He chimed as he saw me and immediately hugging me "I didn't know you loved me this much..." I teased him and he smirked, he gave me the bouquet, it was a bouquet of baby's breath...

I DON'T OWN THE PICTURE

"They're absolutely stunning Shō, thank you." I said while admiring the flowers and he bent down and pointed at his cheek "Big Baby." I mumbled as I gave him a light kiss on the cheek, he looked as if he just had an energy boost if it was possible "I'm gonna give you the time of your life!" He chimed while wrapping his arm around my shoulders and I chuckled "Let's go Shō." I said as I smiled at him, he led me to a cafe, it was a cute cafe. We ordered some drinks and pastries.