15

Chapter 15 - Anything

Elias's somber eyes were fixated on his screen.

They were watching Iris sleep in the room. She passed out dead from being mentally exhausted. "No matter how many games we play, her desire to leave has not vanished. We need to make her understand that fucking fact," he darkly grumbled. His eyes dropped low, infatuated with the sleeping figure, watching her chest heave up and down.

Jasper twirled the glass of bourbon. "We kidnapped her, yelled at her, threatened her, forced her. All these things didn't affect her. Seems like she doesn't value herself as much as we imagined," Jasper pointed out, glancing once to the screen and back at the glass.

"Maybe people around her," he mused. "That damned boy she called," he wickedly grinned, a plan forming in his cunning mind. It will be fun.

Elias looked at his brother, smiling. He understood what he was planning on doing. "She will be molded to our wishes," Jasper chuckled, leaning back in his chair, a crooked grin plastered on his face. "She can get anything but freedom from us," Elias promised. He was still pissed at the call incident. Why can't she give up? Everything will be easy for everyone.

"To making her ours," Jasper toasted.

A few hours had passed.

They walked to the dimly lit room, the same room once Felix Bridge was 'politely' brought in.

Flint was lying unconscious on the cold concrete floor with his hands and legs chained like slaves.

Jasper motioned Kai to wake him up. Kai grabbed the jug of water and splashed the cold water on Flint's body. His body tensed up as he jerked and opened his eyes in pure shock. "WHAT THE HELL! YOU-" his yells shut up when he saw the Sinclair brothers.

After the call, he had pulled up some strings to know what had happened to Iris, and he knew it was somehow related to these tycoons. He glowered at the brothers. "What did you do to Iris?" he howled, walking towards them only to get strained by the chains.

 "What did you do to Iris?" he howled, walking towards them only to get strained by the chains

The sounds of his yells and clanking of chains echoed the room. "Her name doesn't sound good with your tongue," Jasper sneered. "Maybe I should rip it out," Elias added. His fists clenched.

The possessiveness over Iris caused them to hate every single man with burning passion who looked towards their woman. They wanted nothing but to wipe them off this planet. Especially, when they could see the boy had a sweet little crush on their darling.

Elias loosened the tie of his Armani suit. "Where is she?" Flint yelled once again in worry. "Exactly where she belongs. In our home on our bed," Jasper mused, enjoying riling him up.

"You," Flint fumed. He couldn't believe his words. If they dare to force Iris. Somehow his heart dropped, thinking how she would cope being with them. He knew the innocent Iris could not even imagine the things these bastards could do to her. His worry and anger raised. "IF YOU TOUCH HER-"