Chapter 6

It's 3 years after Alix and Yelena get together and they are walking on the beach, holding hands and laughing. Natasha comes up to them and says, "Hey Y, remember when we took down the red room and I got arrested and now I'm back for a week?" "Uh yeah? What's up?" "So basically I have to leave and I might not come back and my plane is leaving in like an hour so yeah I'm really sorry." Natasha states. "But.. your gonna miss our entire lives just to sacrifice for people you've only known for 5 years instead of staying with your family?" Yelena cries. Natasha nods her head and tries to hug Yelena but Yelena dodge's it and goes to sit on the beach. "Did I say something wrong, Alix?" "No she just has missed you and wanted more time with you, same as me, but I got the ring *shows ring* do you think she'll like it?" Alix states. Natasha screams and can't say a word as she's jumping up and down. Finally, she settles down then she hugs Alix. 

Then walks over to Yelena. Yelena tries to walk away, "Stop.. I just wanna talk, I missed you to sis, I just have to do this, I'm sorry." Yelena gets angry but doesn't say anything she turns and bumps into Nat pushing her to the ground, then grabs Alix's hand and says shakenly, "Let's go to our spot." Alix nods and they walk to a little spot on the beach with a nice picnic by a palm tree, "Who did this is our spot- OMG OMG OMG!" Alix kneels, "Yelena Belova, you have made me the happiest women in the world these past three years, and I never want them to end. So, Yelena Belova would you mind if I took your last name?" Yelena jumps and screams she doesn't answer Alix she just takes the ring and kisses her. "Oh baby it's beautiful, how did you know I wanted this ring?" Yelena states while tearing up. Alix shows the texts of Yelena's friends telling her what ring to buy. Yelena laughs.

After 2 hours of sitting on the beach, laughing, watching the sunset, Yelena gets a text. "Yelena I know your made at me, but I had to leave for the good of everyone I'm really sorry, please forgive me, I'll try and FaceTime you everyday. Love you, miss you <3"  Yelena leaves Natasha on read because she didn't wanna text back but then, Alix takes Yelena's hand and they walk to their car and drive home. Yelena says, "Baby, I love you, I feel I don't tell you enough." Alix chuckles, "What do you want baby?" Yelena blushes, "You know what I want." then she smirks. Alix puts one hand on Yelena's thigh and looks at her, "Baby, your such a good fiancé, wanna go get some hot chocolate?" Yelena nods and admires her ring. 

They arrive at the Café, Yelena goes and finds a table while Alix orders, "Hi 2 hot chocolate's please." The barista nods and points at the keypad. Alix pays and grabs their drinks and sits with Yelena. "Mhm warm." Alix puts her finger over her mouth and says, "Shh *laughs* oh I've missed being here, it's sad we never have time to come here anymore." Yelena nods, then they both lean into kiss. A janitor come's to clean the mess at table 14, the table by them. He says, "You girls are cute together." The girls grab their drinks and leave from discomfort. Alix hops in the car and drives them home.