2. What am I doing?

A/N

Make sure you are listening to " I feel like I'm drowning " while reading this .

TW⚠️

~ RENE~

Ask me , what am I doing here again ? Well , there is nothing I can do right now about it, even if I wanted to. I take a glass of what it looked like alcohol from the waiter passing up, and drank it ahole. Call it irony of fate but the next music played was exactly what I needed.

I walk closer to the so called Chris , and stand right in front of him. A smirk curled on his lips, as I was pushing myself closer.

I haven't done a lap dance before for someone , but I already have a good feeling about it. All you need is some good confidence and... I am already feeling as sexy as it could get. I check myself one more time, cold sweat on dripping from my hands. You are nervous.

He is sitting on his couch,probably enjoying the view in front of him. He pushes two other girls away and motions for them to walk away. They leave the sight immediately , and I'm left alone with a handsome face in the room.

I seductively take the scarf from my wrist , walking closer ,my finger trailing his hand up to his neck. He tenses at my touch and positions himself . As I'm about to cover his eyes ,he touches my hand , turning his head , facing me.

" What are you doing , beautiful ?"

" Shshsh " is all I manage to slip out of my mouth.

I make sure to tighten the pull , a little bit so it won't fall out later. I check one last time if the scarf is properly doing its job.... and by the looks of it .. it is.

I ran my hand around his neck , slowly kissing from behind his neck , to his earlobe. I keep on doing the same thing for a while , until I position myself on his lap.

I sit on his lap , gyrating my hips around him. Once I am close enough with him , I straddle my knees , so he can feel my body pressure around his.

I keep rolling my body in a wave starting at my shoulders, down to my hips . I keep practicing these moves as my hand goes to his neck,moving to his collarbone. I push myself closer to his face , as I release a warm breath on his face. He catches his bottom lip in between his teeth , exhaling a deep breath.

I think he knows the rules of the game , because he still hasn't made a move with his hands.

" Such a tease " I whisper at his ear.

" Right back at you " Chris replies while licking his lips seductively.

Thank god , I had some alcohol before doing all of this , because I definitly wouldn't be so sure about what am I doing , but if he wants to play , I'm carry on.

Move number 2 ;

I start wiveling my hips in a figure-eight motion , using my tongue to tease his lips. I keep on doing that until he tries to capture his lips with mine .. for a moment I feel his tongue run through my lips, but I push him away until his back hits the couch and I keep moving slower. I keep on rubbing by body around his , and I can feel his hard on through the material of his pants.

As I already did my check and found the parts I need to highlight that turn him on , my lips has captured his neck , sucking some skin there. Just a moment later ,some hands start touching my skin, going from my knee to my thigh , teasing me.

His fingers touch the thin material of my tiny dress , trailing my lingerie lines. His touch is like a burning flame , that my skin needs. His hands exploring every curve of my body , plastered on the back of my neck.

It doesn't stop there. It going down my shoulders to the zipper of the dress.

" No touching " I say and his hand stop moving.

" I thought we weren't playing by the rules " he states.

" And what gave you this idea ? " I ask and keep rolling my hips against visible hard on.

He sights at my sudden move , releasing my body from his touch. Fuck, I cant do this much longer.

" Killing me slow " he says is a sexy tone.

" So slow " I whisper capturing his lips on a passionate kiss , tasting the alcohol and smoke . He parts my lips, using his tongue , rushing it inside . I keep tasting him in my mouth, exploring the darkest parts. I pull away for a moment but he bites my lip, pulling me in again.

As his hand , goes up to remove the scarf from his eyes , I pull away from him. Standing behind him, exhaling his scent on my lungs once more ,I peck his cheek and whisper at his ear:

" You can keep the scarf "

He laughs at my response but by the time he turns , I'm not there anymore. We both had our fun, Chris.

What felt like hours , was only some minutes . I walk back to the girls , but I only find Rex and her friends. Ale must have left...but why did she go alone ?

" Ale left " Rex tells me. " Something about leaving early ."

" Oh " I sigh " I'm leaving as well "

" How was it ?" she asks me.

" What ?" I ask ,playing dumb.

" Did you take the dare ? "

" What do you think ? " I ask taking a sip of the drink.

" We'll find out about it tomorrow , anyway " Rex says.

I take my purse , but as I'm about to leave someone pulls me by the waist to the dance floor.I look at him , but it wasn't the face I was expecting . I just keep dancing with him , since he was handsome after all. He starts kissing my neck , his hands resting at my waist. Sometimes you just get bored by someone ... , and right now I am. He just isn't the one I'm looking for tonight.

I pull away from him, exting to the bathroom. I am just washing my hands when the door swings open. I see his reflection on the mirror as he closes the door.

Coming closer I turn around,only to be faced with his chest next to mine. Run ; a voice in my head says.

" Where did you think were going leaving me like this ?" He says pressing his hard on in between my legs.

" How is that my fault ?" I say with an innocent voice.

" Let me have you " he says , my heart dropping . Wise choice of words.

I want this. But you shouldn't. I cant give him what he wants...I respect my body and I know what Chris wants . But there is something he doesnt know ...

I'm a virgin.

A/N
Yepp, here it is another part.
I know it short but I just wanted a new chapter for the other part.
What did u think?
What should Rene do?

BTW thank you for 150 reads to this book and 2.9 K to the other one. You're the best.

Hope u enjoy it. Don't forget to vote or comment your opinions about this one too. I appreciate everything.

Love 💖

Xoxoxoxo-endwena 🦋