𝟷𝟼. [ 'ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs ɢɪᴠᴇɴ'] ⛈️

"You had one job"

"I'm sorry Ei, I had no choice!"

"No! You gave it away for you to live, the gnosis was the most important piece of me!"

"but he'd still take the gnosis whether I'm dead or alive"

"(Y/N)... I hereby banish you from the living"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"(Y/N)?! What happened?!" Diluc came rushing in your bedroom. It was the middle of the night, you were out here screaming from a nightmare.

"What the- Why are you here?" You raised an eyebrow at the man who allowed himself to enter.

"I told you, if you need me, I'll be here"

"I didn't think you'd actually sleep in my house-"

"That's not important. Why were you screaming?" He sits by the edge of the bed as you sat up.

"Oh, just a nightmare" You smiled sheepishly. "I've already spoken to the Shogunate regarding the gnosis, she seemed okay with it. But for some reason I'm still afraid she might end up murdering me"

"Whatever you have between you and the Electro Archon, I wish to hear of this tomorrow. The Traveler and Paimon are coming over to ask about it"

"Alright, sorry for waking you up by the way" You blush from embarrassment. The redhead stood up and said "As long as you're alright" Then proceeded to exit your room.

For a Ragnvindr, he seems to care more about you rather than his work. He has called you his friend before, perhaps he wants to give friendship a second chance, and wants to adjust more. Seems great but that's a lot of development for the almighty Master Diluc.

Either way, you're happy someone cares that much for you

-

The next day eventually came and as expected, the Traveler and Paimon came to visit. You were all in the lounge room along with Diluc sitting beside you.

"What's going on between you and the Raiden Shogun? And why do you have the Gnosis? And how di-"

"Paimon, one at a time. She's still recovering" Diluc scolded.

"hehe.."

You then started telling your story. "long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked-"

Jk that's not what you really said.

╔═════════════════╗
(Y/N)'s POV:
╚═════════════════╝

(A/N: The Inazuma lockdown hasn't started in this era y e t )

When I was 16, I came along with my parents to do business in Inazuma. That was the one region I dreamt of tasting their culinary arts-besides Liyue.

My parents allowed me to explore the city as long as I don't go beyond. But I was a rebellious teenager back then, so I went out of the city to explore whatever seemed dangerous to me.

I ended up in a forest filled with blue glowing flowers only to light up the shadows. It was pretty and all, but monsters were lurking around.

I tried avoiding them the best as I could to not make a ruckus, but then I spotted a hilichurl swinging its weapon in the air towards a purple haired girl.