Ch~29

------  3rd Person POV ------

Kiko's transplantation went smoothly. Her body was recovering. Everyday Baji would visit the hospital and ask Karma if he could visit her once or at least see her.

Karma's response was "I'd definitely let you Keisuke but the doctors are really strict about it. I'm sorry."

Baji would nod and leave. Alice would accompany him to the hospital everyday.

It wasn't only Alice and Baji that visited regularly. Izana, Sanzu, Senju, Mikey, Emma, Draken, Hina, Takemichi, Y/N, Irina, Nagisa, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Kazutora - everyone would take turn to come and visit regularly.

Takemichi was somehow desperate to meet the red head. He came back to the past timeline just before Kiko's Transplantation.

He recalled what Naoto told him about her.
"Takemichi kun. I did my research on Akabane Kiko. Although she was my sister's best friend, I was still not very close with her in the past. Now that I realized, her death was due to murder. Someone, mysteriously murdered her in the hospital she was admitted in."

It was the day after tommorow when Kiko's death was to happen.

The future was too scary for Takemichi. He didn't even dare to think about the future.

Mikey was missing and Draken, pah chin, Mitsuya, Kazutora, Baji, Chifuyu and everyone was killed. His love Hinata and his best friend Atsushi, they were killed too.

Takemichi witnessed Chifuyu die.. no... brutally massacred twice, as he was a detective in the future. Avenging the death of his friends.

Karma and Y/N were rumoured to be brutal cold blooded assassins who were haunting down the reason for Kiko's death. Hina and Akkun and everyone he cared for were killed by Kisaki Tetta.

The two assassins co incidentally met Takemichi when he was trying to find more about Kisaki.

Karma's eyes didn't hold the menacing sparkles he holds in the past, instead they emitted blood lust. Karma wanted to kill Kisaki Tetta and his entire unit of minions but he also wanted them to feel 100 fold of the pain Kiko went through.

While Y/N, wanted to bath in blood of the inhumane creature who were responsible of killing her sister Irina Jelavíc and her lover's sister.

The behind the scenes of Kisaki Tetta's game was found to be more complicated when another name-  Fyodor Romero came into light.