3

He Zizhong remembers that he was pulled to a bar by some of his colleagues after dinner last weekend.

The bar is near C University, where Dai Jun goes to school, but because he usually doesn't like to go to that kind of place, he has never been there before. I've never been to a place like this even though I've been out with Dai Jun.

When I met Dai Jun for the first time, I was in C University. At that time, I went there to look for my old classmate. I happened to meet him in the corridor. He suddenly raised his head. His eyes were so big that they were similar to those often seen in his dream, which made his heart miss half beat.

At that time, Dai Jun seemed so pure and innocent. Even if he found out that he was vain after intercourse, he always wanted to go to the East and the West and go to high-end hotels for meals and accommodation, but he was mostly left to himself.

It is not easy to meet someone he likes. He Zizhong contacts with him with the mentality of being able to stay with him for a long time, so he will tolerate some of his usual minor problems, but he will also stop him when the things he asks for are too unrealistic.

Later I thought, maybe it was because I didn't obey him. I met him in the bar with other men in the last time

That day, when I entered the bar, I didn't immediately recognize the man who was riding on the corner sofa and a fat boss with obvious wealth.

Because that corner makes very fierce, laughs the sound also very loud, so oneself just looked at twice more.

When the young man with black eyes and almost unable to see his original appearance was smiling on the fat boss, touching the man's chest, twisting his head and looking at himself, he Zizhong realized that the man was actually Dai Jun who he was dealing with.

After all, he would never dress up like this when he was with himself, let alone make-up. Of course, the main reason was that he didn't like it. But when he found out this fact, he Zizhong could resist his anger and just turned away. He was calm.

Not long after returning home, when he was thinking about breaking up, Dai Jun took a taxi to chase him, threw himself in his arms and cried all night. He said that he was playing a big risk of sincere words with his classmates at that time. He lost. He also said that he would be encouraged by his classmates after drinking a lot of wine. After that, he kept saying sorry for himself and would never do so in the future

After all, the two have been dating for nearly a year, and neither of them has a strong feeling. He zichong knows that Dai Jun is still young, can't stand the instigation of others, and is a bit greedy and vain. Although he knows the loopholes in his words, he is willing to try to forgive him this time.

Unfortunately, after the end of the world, when Dai Jun finally hugged Allen's thigh and stole his own string of hands, he was elated to say to himself that he pretended to be pure hearted. When he was in contact with himself, he had never stopped being ambiguous with other men. At the beginning, he had been dating himself for so long, but only because he was good at his work and willing to pay for him, People are so stupid that they never break up