Kale finally Transforms - Calm the Berserker!

Kale's POV

Y/n's back! My heart was racing, I felt weak-kneed. He was back and okay! I can spend time... With....

My hopes come crashing down as Sis wraps her arms around him. I can't... I won't compete with Sis... But... Maybe Y/n won't return her feelings. Why would I hope that? Then Y/n hugs her... He... Hugged Caulifla... Back. He loves her.

I began to cry, why did I love him? Why am I selfish? Caulifla- Sis deserves to be happy. But I want Y/n. I desperately want to just disappear.

My crying must have been louder than I thought, because Caulifla and Y/n turn to me and I can't help but feel angry.

~ Third person POV ~

Y/n steps closer to Kale, frowning.

Y/n: Kale... What's the matter?

Caulifla runs over and places her hand on Kale's shoulder.

Caulifla: Kale? Kale, are you-

She's cut off and blown back as a golden-green aura envelopes Kale and she starts growing, her hair becoming the same color as her aura and her eyes losing their pupil, and soon her transformation was complete. And she lashed out on the nearest person, Caulifla.

Kale grabs Caulifla and slams her into the ground, then throws her into Cabba who had just transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 to take action, then Y/n flies forward and starts dodging any attacks Kale throws at him.

Y/n: Kale, it's great that you transformed, but snap out of it! If you don't stop, I'll have to intervene. Don't make me hurt you.

His plea, however, fell on deaf ears as Kale finally catches the agile fighter and slams him into the side of a mountain before unleashing a Ki blast roughly half her size into Y/n's back.

Caulifla grabs Kale from behind.

Caulifla: Kale, stop it! You've got to stop!

Kale powers up and forces Caulifla backwards and attempts to attack her, but she gets knocked back by a Ki blast.

Y/n: Thought I was out, huh? Cabba, you get Caulifla outta here, got it? I'll handle this.

Cabba nods and pulls Caulifla away before they both fly off, which prompts Kale to try and chase them, however, Y/n uses Instant Transmission to appear in front of her.

Y/n: Kaioken!

Y/n's aura keeps Kale at bay for a moment, but not for long, and soon, her and Y/n are trading blows, but due to Y/n's superior speed, he lands three hits every time she lands one

Y/n's aura keeps Kale at bay for a moment, but not for long, and soon, her and Y/n are trading blows, but due to Y/n's superior speed, he lands three hits every time she lands one. Y/n, realizing that this could go on for a substantial amount of time, powers up.

Y/n: KAIOKEN! X3!

He bursts forward and punches Kale through a nearby mountain, then Instant Transmissions behind her and locks her in a Full Nelson.

Y/n: Kale, enough! Look, it's just me and you, tell me what triggered you!

Y/n's words fell again upon deaf ears as Kale finally grabs him and throws him into the ground before stomping into his stomach, making him cough up saliva. Y/n, seeing no other choice than to knock her out, powers up for the final time.

Y/n: KAIOKEN X4!

He does a hand stand in order to get off the ground and launches himself into a backflip, and kicks Kale in the middle of the backflip, creating a large gap between them before Y/n cups his hands together and powers up his Kaioken times four to it's absolute max.

Y/n: Ka... Me..

Kale flies forward as fast as she can at Y/n.

Y/n: Ha... Me...

Kale reaches where Y/n is and throws a punch.

Y/n: HA!

He launches the attack at Kale, instantly knocking her out, he cancels out the Kamehameha wave before it could cause further damage, and Y/n picks Kale up, slowly and carefully cradling her bridal style.

~ Small Time Skip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n doing a Kamehameha ~

Kale and Y/n were sitting in silence on top of Caulifla's hideout. Kale was waiting for Y/n's response and he was trying to figure out what to say. He got her to tell him everything.

Y/n: Kale...

Kale looks up nervously.

Kale: U-um... Yes?

Y/n: You know I'm from another universe, right?

Kale nods shyly.

Y/n: ... It doesn't matter?

Kale shakes her head.

Y/n: Kale...

Kale looks up and blushes as she tenses up, Y/n leans closer to her.

Y/n: You're a good person, no, a great one... Don't put yourself down anymore...

Kale simply nods before their lips meet, she shivers as his warm lips dance against her own, the kiss lasts for what seemed to her like an eternity before they break apart, then Y/n pets her head and heads back in, leaving her to think alone... And causing a certain other female Saiyan to become jealous.