4

"Fang Hao?" He Zizhong suddenly widened his eyes and looked down the stairs. Two of them were wearing a uniform white shirt with a shoulder and a pair of trousers under them. A blue rope was hung around his neck. Looking at the dress up, it should be the housing agency.

But another short young man, who was Fang Hao who had been with him for six months in his previous life and died in his arms?!

Watching the three of them enter the opposite building hole, He Zi takes a few deep breaths, turns around and takes his clothes and puts them on in a hurry. He runs into the corridor and presses the elevator down the stairs.

He didn't know when Fang Hao came to this community in his last life, but he lived here before the end of the world.

Today in my last life After I wake up, I get a call from Dai Jun, and then I go out to buy lunch He went back to work in the afternoon, so he didn't know that Fang Hao had visited the house today.

Therefore, he naturally did not know that Fang Hao in his previous life decided to rent the house because he Zizhong, who was out to buy lunch, accidentally met him.

A few steps out of the building, looking at the opposite door of the building, they will not have gone? No, it shouldn't be so fast. It won't be so fast

In their own door around four or five times, from time to time to see the time on the phone, and looked up to the opposite building. He Zi was extremely anxious, until he saw the three people come out of the building again, and suddenly found himself at a loss

How can he recognize Fang Hao? I have not seen him for six or seven years, and I only met him formally at that time. If you show too much enthusiasm, you may frighten him

I'm sorry, I killed you in front of me in my last life, so I will never harm you in this life, but I will try my best to protect you

Shit! If he does, he must be sent to hospital as a neuropathy!

After He Zi came back to his mind, he found that the three men had not been far away. Fang Hao was looking at himself in surprise.

He Looking at yourself? I haven't seen him for more than six years. He Can you recognize yourself?!

"Mr. Fang? Your friend? " An intermediary sees Fang Hao and a man not far away looking at each other and asks Fang Hao.

"Ah, that, that, is..." Fang Hao was obviously caught off guard. He didn't expect that he had just returned to F City when he met the man he had been thinking about. In a hurry, he said two words to the intermediary. Fang Hao raised his spirits and walked to Hezi Chong step by step.

Looking at his appearance, he is looking at himself. Does he recognize himself?!

Pressed by the uneasiness and excitement in his heart, Fang Hao came to him and said, "he A student? "

“…… Fang Hao. "

"Do you remember me?"

The eyes of the man opposite were full of surprise. The two eyes were full of excitement and excitement, which were amazing. The corners of his mouth bent involuntarily, and the dimples on his left side popped out playfully.