Chapter 37: The Sentence

This was supposed to be in the 36th chapter but I completely left it out for some reason so I decided to upload it as a whole new chapter!
Sorry!!

"Good Day, Madam Pomfrey," he yawned, sitting up only to be pushed back down.

"Not a good day, Mr Potter," she said angrily, "Why is it always you?"

"I'm not sure of that myself, Madam," he chuckled tiredly. To be honest, Harry felt the best he had felt in months.

"How long this time?"

"The fact you can say 'this time' is absolutely ludicrous. What did I say about overworking yourself, Mr Potter?!" she scolded.

"Yes, Ma'am," he mockingly saluted, "How long?"

"2 days," she answered while running diagnostics.

"2 DAYS?" he sat bolt upright, "What time is it?"

"6:45," she answered raising a stern eyebrow.

Harry jumped out of bed and quickly transfigured his robes for smarter attire.

"Where do you think you're going, Mr Potter?" she scolded as Harry summoned his paperwork.

"Dumbledore's sentencing," he rushed packing a transfigured briefcase.

"You are not going anywhere," she forced Harry back onto the hospital bed.

"I'm sorry Madam Pomfrey, I'll be back," he said as he shadow-stepped to the corner of the Ministry courtroom.

He hurried to his seat next to Ado.

"Harry!" he greeted cheerfully, "Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital?"

He caught the attention of the people around him. Harry shushed him.

"I'll deal with Madam Pomfrey later," he whispered.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the sentencing of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore the Thief," Fudge started, "The guilty has been charged with attempted murder of Harry James Potter, breaking of trust on a Lord's property and the endangering of the International Confederation of Wizards therefore breaking an oath, these crimes are punishable by death."

Dumbledore gulped.

"The Victim shall now present a sentencing that he deem fit." Fudge nodded at Harry.

The Potter stood and he began to speak, "I, Harry James Potter, Chief Warlock of Magical Britain, Lord of the Ancient and Noble Houses of Potter, Gryffindor, Peverell, Gaunt, Slytherin and the House of Umbridge, recommend a sentence consisting of the stripping of titles, retracting of the Order of Merlin, First Class, depletion of Magical Core, and the title of the Murderer."

They were shocked. Every one of his crimes was punishable by death and he didn't even want to give him any prison time. Absolute lunatic.

To be completely honest, Harry thought that this by far the best revenge ever. Knowing Dumbledore, he would rather stay in Azkaban than be an outcast in Magical Britain. His titles and power were everything he cared about and they had almost gone down the drain.

Harry sat back down.

In an instant the witnesses all got up shouting incessantly.

"SILENCE!" the boys voice echoed, silencing everyone in the room. They all grudgingly took their seat, not wanting to be on the opposing end of the boy. Look what he did to the once-great Albus Dumbledore.

"If anyone has a problem with my judgement... take it up with me," he said strongly and everyone stayed quiet.

"Minister Fudge, please continue," he nodded, slightly annoyed at the World Leaders.

Fudge nodded, "Those who would like to contest the Sentencing made by the Chief Warlock say stand.

A few stood up confidently, eager to make Dumbledore suffer for his crimes but a quick glare from Harry made them cower back down into their seats. The rest were just too scared to speak up.

"The Wizengamot of the Republic of Singapore and Great Britain hereby sentences Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore the Thief and the Murderer to the retraction of the Order of Merlin, the stripping of titles, the depletion of Magical Core and the title of Murderer," he announced before the gavel banged.

Dumbledore was released from his chains and was immediately brought to the Ministry Hospital for the depletion of his Magical Core, some say that it is a fate worse than death. It will leave him practically a Squib. Shame Harry couldn't be there to watch it.

Harry went with Sani, Alysha and Amira to celebrate at Hogwarts.

But first, the Hospital Wing. Worst thing was, the politicians insisted on accompanying him.

Great.

"MR POTTER! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE! I HADN'T DISMISSED YOU YET! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE THE KING OF THE WORLD, YOU DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT MY PERMISIION!" she yelled.

Harry looked at his shoes and the people behind him snickered.

"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE EITHER, " she turned his attention to the people behind him, surrounded by guards, "YOU LET HIM GO OUT OF THE WING!"

"I apologize, Madam, " Sani said, slightly scared of the woman, though he would never admit it, "We were not able to convince him to go back."

Madam Pomfrey was fuming and ordered for Harry to sit on the side of the hospital bed before running diagnostics.

Needless to say, she wasn't happy but let him go after about an hour.

***

He was enjoying himself at a small gathering they had in the Staff Room after Harry got out of the Hospital Wing, joking around about Madam Pomfrey when Snape tilted his head towards the exit.

Shoots.

"I'm really sorry guys, I have to go," he apologized before getting up from his seat to leave.

"Where might you be going?" Minerva asked. She had always wanted to know where the boy went but never had a reason to until now.

"I uh- I ," he stuttered, unable to find an answer, "I'll be back in 2 hours."

With that, he went out of the staff room followed by Severus and they didn't return until an hour and a half later.

***

"Where were you?" she asked in a scolding tone, "We were worried sick."

"Uh-uh I uh-," Harry stuttered before Severus interrupted.

"We were looking for Potions ingredients in the Forbidden Forest."

Really Sev? That the best you could come up with?

Harry nodded and Minerva didn't believe them but decided to let it go and got back to chatting to the Chief Warlocks and the Minister.

ALERT ALERT: WRITER'S BLOCK
PLS DM OR COMMENT IDEAS. I WILL DELETE THE COMMENTS THAT U MIGHT USE AND GIVE CREDIT THANK YOU!!!