Gala - Chapter 49

( Third Person POV - a few days later)

Today was the day of the gala.

But not just that but the day lorelai meets her tormenter.

Lorelai slept in today- she dreaded waking up because she just wanted to be away from it.

The gala starts at 9 pm and it's 2 pm.

They still had to go shopping, get their makeup done, get their hair done and etc.

Nevertheless todays a busy day for them.

" TIME TO GO SHOPPING!! " Sydney yelled jumping on lorelai's bed.

Lorelai groaned and started going back to sleep but Sydney jumped on her.

" ow get off me! " lorelai said annoyed.

Lorelai opened her eyes and looked at Sydney.

" when did you get here and how did you get here? " she asked.

" your dads guards came to get us and they said we could get ready here and shit- also everyone else is already downstairs "

" well I'm coming " she said and got up.

She didn't have the energy but she knew for a fact she would finish this day off.

( Lorelai POV )

I followed her down the stairs and we walked in the living room.

Everybody except mom, dad and the kids were in there.

" let's hurry and get this over with " I said which made them all look at me.

" yeah we don't have long.. " Oliver said.

" Okay so we can go to the mall first, you guys can get your nails and stuff done and everything else will be done here. " Elias said looking at all of us.

" right so can I go now? " I asked coldly and Sydney came up to me and whispered in my ear.

" I know what your trying to do but that's not gonna work " I glared at her.

I looked at everyone and they were looking at me.

" I'm sorry, I just don't feel good " I said and gave them a small smile before walking back to the stairs.

I went to my room and did my morning routine before I threw on a random outfit.

( Her Outfit )

I grabbed my phone and AirPods before I quickly went downstairs

" IF YOU'RE RIDING WITH ME COME ON! " I yelled as I started walking to the door.

As I was walking to the car I turned on my AirPods and started blasting music.

I just don't want anyone talking to me.