Chapter 115 (Shooting 'Reverse Hunting')

Now, looking back at the long question under the hot search topic, it seems even more slapstick and absurd—— Jili has no friends in the entertainment industry?

Sorry, Ji yunqi and Yuan have come out to support them in person!

Does Ji Li always rub the heat of his works?
Sorry, the director approved him! The screenwriter recognized him! Peers recognize him!

Ji Li has no acting skills and no real achievements?
Sorry, Ji Li has won the China TV award and the hundred Image Award for a long time.

Does JiLi have a big male movie?
Sorry, six hours, three male films in a row.
From Yao Chuan to RONGTONG to Xu Cheng, the director’s fame is louder and louder!

Looking at the whole entertainment industry, which male star dares to be as presumptuous and domineering as Ji Li?

Ji Li’s fans have fallen into a state of ecstasy. They work harder and harder to forward microblogs and positive data, and increase the official publicity popularity of the three films.

“Whining and pursing, I think there’s a man’s movie awesome, but I never thought he could do that!”

“Career powder ecstasy! Cub, fly bravely! ma ma always follows!”

“Cool, cool, crazy! Shut up, sour chicken!”
“The company didn’t act all night. It turned out that he had a big face with Jili. Ha ha ha.”

“Hahaha, are the three films rubbing against each other? At the same time, Guan Xuan, all the real-time discussions went on together.”

The passers-by eating melons were amazed. Many entertainment marketing numbers grabbed the heat and made blog praises, while those black powder and sour chicken have chosen to close the wheat.

“I’m a passer-by. Ji Li is too powerful! I think his acting skills are very good, and the resources keep up! Come on next year, rush for the ‘best man’ trophy. "

“An action anti drug, a suspense case solving, a myth and legend are all different types of films. The ability to choose films is too strong?”

“Is it too late to get into the pit now? I like career actors. "
“Other fans really envy and cry. Is Ji Li a famous guide harvester?”

The evening has always been the peak of traffic. Under such hot discussion, hot search was strongly occupied by Ji Li.

Ji Li’s six hour official publicity of three male films, Ji Li’s reverse hunting, Ji Li’s demon God, Ji Li’s special action 2, Ji Li’s famous guide harvester.

Various hot search topics have been bombed repeatedly, which has almost caused a sensation in the whole rice circle.

A big tree catches the wind, but it can’t stand it. This tree is strong enough!

Although there are still some sour words coming out, they can’t do any substantive harm to Ji Li at the moment.

Rice with idols, Ji family fans have been able to calmly ignore these rumors, and even a little want to laugh—— Sour is sour. If you want to be black, continue to be black!

Don’t think there are enough male works in our family? Don’t you think our family is tough enough?

Maybe you’re making a fuss, and we Jili broke another rocket like good news! It’s nice to think about it.

---

At 9 p.m., super film company.
Tao Mingyang and Yu Fuya returned to the office with several bags of supper. “Everyone is working hard today. Have a snack. It’s a guest invited by Ji Li!”