11

He Zizhong takes Fang Hao by the hand and takes him to a taxi.

"Go there?" Fang Hao was puzzled. He made a phone call calmly and ordered a room temporarily.

Hang up the phone, he Zizhong was in a good mood and joked with him: "our honeymoon is not over yet."

Fang Hao's head bowed. Yes, these days, they go shopping in the morning, dive in the afternoon, and have a big meal and famous local snacks in the evening. He Zi was uncomfortable at night

In addition to pulling his own hands, he occasionally hugs The closest time, he kisses his own face, although this speed is acceptable for couples who have just established a relationship. But, but if the seniors want to

Fang Hao immediately blushed and bowed his head in silence. After a while, he cleaned himself up, and then And then You can do whatever you want!

As the car drove northward, he Zizhong looked at the neon outside the window and tightened his hands. After dawn, all this will no longer exist. Fortunately, he still has him.

When they arrived at the hot spring hotel, it was just after six o'clock in the evening. They checked in and their stomachs were almost empty.

He Zizhong decided not to go out for dinner tonight because of safety considerations. He also had better not go to the open-air hot spring and simply solve the problem in his room.

Order a good meal directly at the customer service office and ask them to send it up in half an hour. They get the key and go upstairs directly.

The French window of the room is facing the city, and the view is very good. You can observe the situation with a telescope tomorrow morning.

The room is clean. Well, check if there is a camera

He Zizhong inspected the hidden corners of the room to prevent the camera from taking pictures.

Fang Hao looked at the kingsize bed in the bedroom and took a deep breath.

This is not a double room on the island of n city before, but a couple room!

Yeah, I didn't know the relationship with my schoolmaster before I went to n city, but now

Pat the face, this is an important step after confirming the relationship, we should work hard tonight! Let the senior students not regret looking for their own Not that little virgin!

Two people familiar with the environment, put their own things, room service will bring dinner.

Although it's a weekend, only a few mandarin ducks and party friends come here to spend the weekend.

The quality of the hotel food is obviously average, and the craftsmanship can't be compared with Fang Hao's love meal, and it can't compare with the food in n city before. People's restaurant is near the sea, and the cooking level is not to be mentioned for the time being. At least, the freshness is absolutely full.

After dinner, Fang Hao asked people to take away the tableware. Fang Hao asked in a low voice, "would you like to take a bath first?"

Think about what will happen tomorrow. It's better to have an early rest today. He Zi nodded and walked into the bathroom with his pajamas.