Niki's realisation.

For everyone wondering I did well on the test (:

~

Slowly leading Bad away from the Dream smp part of the server Jack told him a story about the void.

He noticed Bad eyes, now white slowly turning back to the old color, red, this could work.

Bad started talking about how to save the egg less and less and started actually sounding interested in the positives of the void, too.

And for the first time in a while Jack and Bad had an - almost - normal conversation.

Maybe this was the way they could beat the egg.

Ever since that day Jack had  been leading Bad away from the Dream smp, the egg, a lot more often. Everytime he did it he would be relieved when he slowly saw Bad eyes clear up and they would have fun conversations, Bad would apologise suddenly feeling bad for his actions in the past few months.

And at some point his eyes would clear up even in the Dream smp itself, like Bad was fighting the eggs manipulation from inside his mind.

Niki also noticed this when she was walking to Puffy's house one day, she still talked to Puffy after all, she saw Jack look at Bad with such a relieved and happy expression and almost gasped in suprised when she saw Bads' previously white eyes turn red and turn back to white a few minutes later.

When Jack looked at her she smiled and nodded, like she was saying: "I don't forgive you, but thank you for helping us a bit atleast, even if you're doing this for yourself." Jack just nodded back and started talking to Bad again.

That was interesting.

Niki decided to ignore it- for now- and started walking towards Puffy's house again.

~

Ranboo had been in the middle of telling Philza and Wilbur about his dreams when Niki stormed in saying, "The egg," and "Jack" over and over again.

Niki was walking back home to see Bad totally red again and smiled to herself, but the moment he saw her all the red went away and he started running towards her. Jack stopped him and started talking to him, his skin slowly turning red again.

She looked at Ranboo and said, "Sorry for interrupting you." Ranboo smiled and said, "It's okay, it sounds important."

Niki nodded while sitting down next to Ranboo after reaching up to ruffle his hair.

"So what happened to you?" Wilbur asked, obviously very curious.

"I was walking to Puffy and I saw Jack and Bad, it all looked normal at first. But Jack looked so relieved and then I saw Bad, his eyes kept turning from red to white and back to red again, before they finally setted on white, after that Jack started talking happily to him."

"Wait- weren't his eyes red before the whole egg thing?" Philza asked and Wilbur nodded.

"Yeah," Niki agreed, "I decided to ignore it, but when I was walking back home his whole skin was back to like it was before the egg and the moment he saw me the egg seemed to just take his body over, turning it white again and he started chasing me. Jack had to calm him down."

"That- that is really strange." Wilbur said and Philza quickly nodded it agreement.

"Yeah, anyways you okay, Ranboo?" Niki asked looking at the boy she saw as her little brother.

Ranboo shrugged, "Yeah just weird nightmares." 

"Oh, yeah those suck. You can wake me up if you have them again okay? We'll just have a nice bonding experience by looking at the stars or something." 

"Thankyou, Niki."

"Wait- no- no no no, you guys are not looking at the stars midnight without me!" Wilbur said and Niki laughed, "Fine, I'll come get you. Just don't murder me for waking you up."

"I would never!"

"Sure you wouldn't." Philza said and Niki and Ranboo laughed.

Wilbur fake-pouted.

~

YEA!!!!!!! I'm back. Once again writing instead of learning.