13

"Master, you are so good! The things that happened to be collected can save lives now Fang Hao praised him from the bottom of his heart. He didn't expect he Zizhong was looking for an excuse. He really thought he was busy with the idea of opening a shop.

Isn't it? I helped him to find those materials, which have a variety of non-staple food seasoning methods, should be the senior students want to use the products in the space to make, but also afraid of being found secret, so I personally study it!

He Zizhong felt a little flushed. Fang Hao's smile came from his heart. The dimple was full of joy - the joy of being happy for himself.

On the originally bare slopes, seedlings were divided into groups and planted on the upper, middle and lower parts of all kinds of fruit trees, the middle part of tea plants, and the top layer of trees that can produce all kinds of wood.

After that, a bamboo forest extends to the hillside. On the other side, up to the water pool not far away, there are green and dense grasses, various kinds of wild flowers, pigs, cattle, sheep, donkeys, chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits and other common domestic animals and poultry.

A white curtain of water hung from the cliff and went straight into the pool. All kinds of fish and shrimps travel freely among aquatic plants such as aquatic plants, lotus leaves and water chestnut leaves.

From the pool extending out of the stream, paved with pebbles of various colors, transparent shrimp, loach, small fish are swimming left and right.

In the distance, there is a blue "pool" lying in the white sand beach. It's like riding on a fine blue gem in a crystal white porcelain plate.

"This is..." Looking at the familiar "beach", Fang Hao glared at he Zizhong.

Hezi nodded emphatically: "yes, this is the beach where we are on holiday, and the water is also collected from that sea." What he didn't expect was that the sea and the creatures in the sea were really alive!

Although the area is very small, but those marine life really survived!

The sea is not too deep. Standing on the beach, you can see the bottom of the sea at a glance. All kinds of sea fish and marine creatures roam freely in it.

The bottom of the sea is covered with rocks, corals and white sea sand. Fang Hao is now in a position where he can see a big starfish. That starfish is very familiar. It was discovered when two people were diving a few days ago!

"These, these are all collected by senior students a few days ago?" There are also several huge reefs in the sea, which are covered with shellfish. Fang Hao couldn't name them, but he knew they were delicious.

"Well, do you like it?" Fang Hao's surprise gives hezizhong a sense of satisfaction. This space is his nest for their future life. Even if the earth is shaking outside, they can have a place of complete peace of mind.

Fang Hao nods hard. Although it is not perfect, the environment, air and everything here are very much expected.

"Schoolmaster, if you don't worry about me, I can take care of you here. When I checked the materials, I collected the knowledge of planting, and I still had the impression that... "