Chapter 12.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

She felt bad. Extremely bad even, but did she also enjoy this? Absolutely.

In front of Y/n stood Roger Davies, the homophobic quidditch captain, with a bald head. Was it morally wrong? Yes. Did she laugh the first time he walked up to her outraged with his hair gone? Also yes.

"What the hell did you do?!" The bald boy asked, while shoving her against a wall in an empty hallway. When her back made impact with the wall, you could hear a little thud noise.

"I didn't do shit, boy. I mean don't get me wrong, I would have loved pranking you, but why should I waste my time and energy on someone so irrelevant?" She insulted him, as the boy glared even harder at her.

"Well you must have been the one after I called you a fa--" "Do you want to repeat what happened in the courtyard, Caillou?" She muttered threateningly, effectively cutting his words off.

"O-okay I'm sorry alright?! Just fix this, I have a date in a little bit and don't want to go there bald!" He hissed out with a bright blush on his cheeks.

"Why not go to Madam Pomfrey? I don't know how to help you." She coldly responded, completely ignoring his half hearted apology.

"The hallways over there a full of other students! I don't want them to see me like this!! My hair is the only good thing about me!" He complained, before letting her go in frustration.

"Just forget it, I will just cancel on my date an hole up somewhere. Thanks for nothi--" His rant was cut of by Y/n when she pulled him back towards her.

"W-what are you doing?!" He asked embarrassed, when she suddenly pulled his face down. She didn't try to kiss him though, but to merely put her beanie on his head. Covering up his hair or more so the lack of it.

"There you go, if you want you can go to Madam Pomfrey like this now. Or just go on your date with the head on, I don't think they would mind." She explained to the confused boy, who was shocked that she would actually help him.

"Ah t-thank you.." He said with a light blush. 'The hat smells like peaches..' He thought with a small smile, but that got quickly whipped off of his face by Y/n.

"Yeah, just don't think I like you now, Caillou. You still suck and don't deserve hair." She coldly shot down all of his hopes before walking away, back to her friends.