The mighty cloud fart and snake

Avengers POV

The elevator dinged and out came Thor the god of thunder.

"Friends it is good to see you all once again!" He thundered ( hehe puns).

But for this visit Thor was not alone.

He was dragging in a woman with long black hair a green leather like dress with gold patterns on it. She was also had some short heels on, adding to her tall frame. The woman had emerald green eyes almost like poison. She also had something odd on her mouth. It was like a mouth guard. Most likely to keep her from talking. Around her arms were chins that Thor was keeping a tight grip on. 

"Uh Thor buddy wanna introduce us to your lady friend" Tony asked Thor.

 "Huh oh! Why this is Loki my sister of course!" Thor smiled.

"Sister? But I thought.." Steve trailed off.

The woman rolled her eyes at Steve's antics and looked up and down almost signaling for something.

"Yes right sorry bout that" Thor said taking the muzzle like creation off of Lokis mouth.

Loki sighed "I am what most you Midgardans might call gender-fluid. On some occasions I am a female she/her and other times I am a male he/him and occasionally I feel like neither so they/ them." She explained. "But for me I am normally female or male" she continued. (Did I explain it ok?)

"I'm still confused" Steve piped up.

All of a sudden Clint had a look of realization on his face " Wait has no one given this old man and explanation on the LGBTQ+ community" he asked. Everyone looked down and around and a 'no' came through the room.

"Oh my god-"

"Yes Hawk of eye"

"Not you buddy" he waved the god off 

"come here Steve" Clint dragged Steve out the room most likely to explain things.

"So why is rain-deer games here. Are we forgetting the whole alien envision thing or what" Tony asked quite sassily.

"My sister here is on what you might call a short term probation. She was found innocent and is now joining me on my travels". Thor smiled.

Loki just rolled her eyes.

"Huh all right but there are going to be rules. Like no going out of MY tower without someone, don't try to kill anyone, stay with someone you know buddy system and all that" Tony ordered.

"Yes I am quite aware Father gave me his orders too" Loki said with a hint of spite in her tone.

"All right" Tony sighed.

Soon enough Clint and Steve walked back into the room.

"I have educated him on the basics, we will continue this later" Clint nodded at Steve who nodded back.

All of a sudden a ding went through everyone's phones. Excluding the god and goddess in the room.

Pietro pulled out his phone the fastest. Stupid super speed.

"It's sprinkles" he said.

"Who is this Sprinkles you speak of" Thor asked.

"Just this teenager we've been texting. she's cool" Nat shrugged.

"Oh may I meet the lady Sprinkles" Thor asked.

"Sure"

"Tony get Thor and Loki a phone"

"Fine fine fine here" Tony grabbed two phones out from his back pocket. Why does he have it no one knows.

"Also no real names kids gonna give you two a nickname so stick with it" Tony instructed.