Chapter 116

As soon as the start-up ceremony was over, Ji Li retracted into the RV.

The on-site staff are preparing for the final commissioning, which is less than half an hour from the first shooting on the notice.

While holding the script in his hand, Ji Li was mended by the makeup artist of the crew.

Sitting on the side of Baozi studying the notice, he couldn't help but say, "this rongdao really doesn't take an ordinary road. The opponent will play in the first play when he starts up."

According to common sense, in order to get a good start in film shooting, relatively simple single scenes will be selected for shooting, and strive for one-time shooting.

The first scene of "reverse hunting" is not only a more difficult opponent, but also the actor Fang Mo who wants to play with Ji Li.

"It's not the first time you've seen this notice. Why are you surprised?" Ji Li asked with a smile.

The makeup artist finished his work and got out of the car with his small bag. Baozi was close to chatting. "When I was reading the script some time ago, Mr. Fang Mo couldn't get back to China. It's said that he arrived at Haishi in a hurry yesterday. He made a direct film this afternoon. Doesn't he have to adapt to the rhythm?”

It is worthy of being one of the film lords with high gold content in the history of Chinese entertainment, that is, they dare to come directly by strength.

Ji Li smiled and his eyes fell back on the script.

The content to be shot today is the opposite play between the male leader Muqin and Gao Yong, the captain of Jiangshi Criminal Investigation Brigade, and Gao Yong's actor is Fang Mo, who came out of the mountain after many years.

The door of the RV opened, and Yu Fuya stood outside, "Jili, are you free? Fang Mo has come. I'll take you to meet him. "
"OK." Ji Li got up quickly.

Yu Fuya took him to Fang Mo's private lounge and explained as he walked.
"You can go in and call him brother Mo or teacher Fang later. He is two years older than me. When I first entered super film, Fang Mo was already a big star."

The word "popular actor" of the early generation is absolutely inseparable from Fang mo.

The other party only entered the circle at the age of 23. With his superior appearance, he "killed" an unstoppable blood path in the entertainment circle in those years.

At the age of 27, he won the first film emperor trophy, and at the age of 28, he won the second film emperor trophy. The limelight is very strong.

When Qin Li and Zhu Xusheng's Super Shadow twin stars first appeared, Fang Mo was already the first brother of the company with stable Super Shadow culture.

However, just when everyone thought Fang Mo was going to make an impact on the title of "three golden film emperor", he unexpectedly announced that he would withdraw from the circle and take a rest. He did not take away a cloud.

"What did you do?" Ji Li asked curiously.
"For the love of my life." Yu Fuya thought of the real reason why Fang Mo withdrew from the circle, and a rare trace of envy flashed through her eyes.

"Brother Mo's wife is an outsider, and he is still a childhood sweetheart. When the two people communicate, the woman has been abused and maliciously harassed by fans... "

After a long time, the woman couldn't hold on, so she reluctantly broke up.

Where can Fang Mo agree?
He thought hard all night and sat down and made a bold decision.