Dragon vs Doomsday Pt.2

BOOM!! BOOM!!

Those were the sounds you would hear if you were near the battle between Morgiana and Doomsday.

Morgian dodges to the left to escape a right hook to her jaw and backflips away and then...

Morgiana: Kamehameha!!

A blue ki blast surges towards Doomsday it affected him a little bit but not enough to deter him.

Doomsday rushes forward and clotheslines sending her through a bridge and immediately jumps out of the rubble, Morgiana and Doomsday clash once again, Morgiana smirks and makes hand signals whilst Doomsday looked to his hand confused, capitalizing on This she lands a kick to his jaw creating a little bit of distance between them.

She charges up another ki blast but Doomsday didn't allow that he recovered almost immediately and grabbed her face and kept slamming her on the ground causing small shockwaves from the impact of her head hitting the ground with incredible force.

Morgiana had enough of this and with her strength grabs his fingers and breaks them causing Doomsday to screech in pain, Morgiana then uses her blades of exile and stabs him in the leg...

Boost!! Boost!!

Empowered by Ddraig she slams Doomsday into building over and over and after one last time she throws him into a gas plant.

Morgiana with blood running from her mouth and the side of her face she glares ahead and Doomsday jumps out of the gas plant while causing explosions in the process but she did notice he wasn't slowing down but neither was she.

Morgiana: (Should I use the kaioken?.....no if I use the kaioken and don't finish him off before my body collapses I'm screwed.)

The kaioken doubles your strength, speed, senses and all the other senses you use in a fight but if you didn't finish the fight before you body starts to breakdown from the technique your fucked, plain and simple.

But she's a dragon so maybe It won't have a big drawback like if humans used it.

She will have to worry about that later because Doomaday was running at her full speed and she did the same.

Morgiana/Doomsday: RAAAAAAGH!!