Adrien + Marinette not my story

Yes this is sin. You're welcome. Yall will be shaking.

Fic called Punk as fuck by orphan_account

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

"Ugh, of course," Adrien grumbled as he checked his phone. Once again his father had canceled plans with him. Not that it mattered since he had planned for them to go to the opera. You can't exactly bond or talk to your dad when a masterpiece is taking place.

"You okay, bro?" Nino asked.

"I'm fine," he lied.

"What happened? Is there something going on?" He pressed on.

"I said I'm fine. It doesn't matter anyways," he grumbled.

"Whoa, who put you down in the dumps?" Alya asked as she approached the two boys with Marinette by her side.

"Nothing," he replied.

"C'mon bro, you can tell us," Nino coaxed. He sighed and slid his phone over to his friend. Nino read the text and frowned.

"Again? Has he ever gone through with any plans he's made with you?" He questioned.

"So far no," he mumbled.

"Wait, what's going on?" Alya asked.

"Adrien's dad is flaking again," Nino answered.

"Again?" Marinette's spoke up.

"He's been doing it before time existed," Adrien said bitterly and crossed his arms.

"That sounds tiresome," Mari replied. He nodded.

"Very."

"You can't let him get to you like this. He's a dick," Nino tried to comfort him and pat his back.

"I know. That's what's tiresome. It's like he doesn't even care about me. I could be almost dead and his only concern would be that my modeling contract still has a couple years on it," he vented.

"Wow, really?"

"The only reason he doesn't like me doing dangerous stuff is because I could brake my face and everyone would drop my contract. He told me himself."

"Okay, that's just rude and inconsiderate. How can he say something like that to you?" Marinette blurted. The group all looked at her, but Adrien looked the most surprised. She blushed, but continued anyways.

"Y-you deserve respect just like any other person. He has n-no right to treat you like an asset."

"Mari is right. He's treating you like a business deal," Nino agreed.

"Yeah, but how do I deal with it? He never has time for me to talk without scheduling an appointment, and I am not going to do that. It's ridiculous," he replied.

"Are you sure that's the only way? Surely you can find him during his free time," Alya suggested. He shook his head.

"No way. The only other way I could think to get him to talk to me is if I break a rule or step out of line," he told them. Marinette's eyes widened and a grin spread across her face.

"That's it!" She shouted. The three kids were startled by her outburst.

"What's it?" He asked.

"You gotta break a rule and make him notice you. You gotta be a rebel," she announced.