75:

Y/n badass arc contin-///
Virus found???...click to clear?///
————failed—-://////
Try again??//

Success—///clear.

"Welcome home." Taeyong said as he opened the door wide enough for us to go in.

"I hate school." Chenle answered as he set his bag down on the floor before falling down over it. "Please don't take me again."

Lucas smiled and shrugged. " I was allowed to use my laptop in all the classes. I watched a good amount of kdrama."

"I swear Lucas.."I quietly muttered before I sat down on the couch. Renjun hopped on to the couch besides me and laid his head on my lap. "I need a nappy nap, school killed more of my brain cells then people I've killed."

I clicked my tongue and looked down towards him. "I don't know if I should laugh or be concerned.."

"Both." He answered me as he opened his eyes to look into mine.

"Y'all need to stop being all cutesy, remember half of us are like single."

"Haechan..you'll always be single." Xiaojun said as he took a seat on the floor and turned on the tv.

"Oh you!!!" Haechan said as he lunged himself on to Xiaojun to fake strange him..or at least that's what I assumed he was doing.

"Date each other." Angela spoke up as she passed by the large living room.

"The chaos I live in daily." Jisung quietly muttered yet loud enough for me to hear.

Jaemin gave him a hug. "It's not the worst you've seen lil guy."

"14 girls asked for my number." Jeno said as he opened his notebook to start doing homework.

"Nice." Jaehyun said with a smile. "About time you-"

"I threw them away."

" no jeno-"

"I am: Hungry!" YangYang yelled as he threw himself on to the other couch.

"Don't hurt yourself." Zuley warned from the second floor. "Welcome back guys."

Taeil pat my back and glanced at the tv. "Seems you had a good day Y/n."

"I beat up a bully." I quietly said while glancing at him.

"Y/n...no." He whispered.

"Y/n yes." Renjun said as he sat up. "But why didn't you tell me."

"No murders on the first day of school Renjun. think."  Mark said as he took off his beanie and ran his hand through his hair.

"Good job." Zuley said as she clapped. "I'd do the same."
(Lol as if 😬 Im too shy for that)

Ten stepped into the room, I had to admit. He was dressed differently then how he normally was, he wasn't wearing the usual comfy sweater and shorts.

He was dressed in a classy, black silky-like button up shirt. Black dress pants and his hair was slicked back with a strong scented gel.

"Is Thou Ten?" I asked pointing at him.

Renjun playfully bit my finger, making me question his sanity once again.

"It is Thy, Yours truly." Ten playfully said back as he handed me another card.

"Family." I read the word on the label.

"Keep it until the moment is right." He said as he stepped away.

"Ten can't you just show me."

"I didn't see much." He said with a side grin. "Anyways I'm going out tonight I'll see you all later."

Hendery smiled and got off the couch. "I'll go with you."

"Let's go then."

Renjun took the card from my hands and stared at it. "Maybe you'll find you sister??? Or who knows what could happen. I have vague memories of my siblings or my family in general."

I took the card back and placed it in My phone case. I leaned down and planted a kiss on Renjun's face.
"I'm your new family Renjun."

"That's incest." Haechan spoke up but got yanked down by Xiaojun who was play fighting with him still.

"Not in that way!" I yelled at him as I slightly kicked him on his knee.

Renjun chuckled and grabbed my face so I could focus on him again. "I'm glad you are, you're all that matters to me now anyways."

"Ding Dong suckers." Someone said as the shut the door.

We all jumped up in surprise as we saw it was clearly, the person we least wanted to see.

"Vasco Vilagianne. You still have the audacity to come in my home." Zuley said as she stepped forward pulling Jisung behind her.

"You haven't changed the lock passcode. It's still the same numbers. My birthday."

"Wrong. It's Yuta's birthday." Zuley said as she crossed her arms. "Unfortunately you were born the same day he was."

He rolled his eyes and raised his hands in surrender. "I'm not here to cause you any harm. I have a message for your new lil girl over there." He said while eying me.

Renjun got to his feet and walked over to him. "Stay away from her."

"Yuna Park is alive, who knows where and who knows what she may be doing now. But she's not dead. That's all I came to say."

I got to my feet and yanked him by his shirt. "Where is she?"

"I said who knows where? I don't know either, usually after a night with a girl, I leave." 

"Dirty dog." Zuley said as she grabbed a broom and smacked him in the shin. "Leave."

"Not even a goodbye kiss mi amor?"

"I'll send you to hell Instead."

"But clearly that would be an eternity of us together then because  we both know we are going to hell."

"Leave."

He giggled and walked away he open the door and before leaving he glanced at Yuta and smirked.
"Adiós."

"Yuna is alive?" Taeyong asked as he shook his head.

Seulgi nodded and glanced at me. "Y/n..we might be closer to her then we thought."

"He could be lying." Zuley spoke up as she put the broom back in place. "It's one of his many habits. Lying, manipulation, and plots of murder."

Yuta sighed as he gave Zuley a back hug. "He really thinks he can get you back with that behavior."

I glanced outside towards the forest.

Letting my thoughts wander.

My sister whom I barely know is Alive.

I will find her and bring her back to mom.

Thanks for reading I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sorry for the short chapter i will update once again soon!!