001

New book time!

"Harry, Niall for god's sake!" Liam screams in the hall. "I have to be in the airport in 20 minutes! I can't miss this flight."

Niall and Harry walk downstairs with their suitcases, huge smile on their faces.

"Can't you just take your private plane, Li?" Harry sighs. "It's easier."

"I have to fly with the team, Harry and you know it. I knew I should have left you in England with mom and dad. They shouldn't have pressured me in taking you two toddlers with me."

"Rude." Harry rolls his eyes. "And I still don't get why you don't want to play for England. They are much better."

"I am born in America, Harry." Liam snaps as he walks towards his car. "You might feel all British, I don't."

"You might feel all British, I don't." Harry imitates Liam, raising his voice a pitch.

"Okay, that's it, I'm done. Just step into the fucking car."

Both boys obey and take place in the back.

"Apparently there is a new player in the English team." Niall starts to gossip with his curly friend. "He is pretty young, like our age, but he plays very well."

"Oh, what's his name? Is he hot?" Harry's interest peaks immediately. He wouldn't mind to snog a hot football player. He can see himself as a football wife, husband, whatever.

"Don't you dare, Harry." Liam has a warning tone. "Remember the rules."

Harry rolls his eyes and decides to change topic. It will be hard for him to not just run up to the players. He knows many of them. Liam is quite popular in the football world and a lot of world stars come over to their place to just chill sometimes. They all think Harry is cute with his curls and they baby him too much, but Harry doesn't mind. He likes the attention.

"I'm pretty excited about going to Brazil." Harry decides that's a nice change of topics. "I have never been there."

"Haven't you?" Niall raises an eyebrow. "I thought you pretty much travelled the world."

Harry shakes his head.

"No, mainly Europe, England and America mate. Brazil is a first."

"You will like it." Liam smiles for the first time this morning. "I have been there a few times to visit some friends and for the American cup, it's lovely."

And around 8 hours later, Harry can witness it for himself. It's already pretty dark but the temperature is still high. Liam has disappeared to his team mates and Harry and Niall are just walking behind them awkwardly towards the bus that will bring them to the hotel. None of the other player's family members are there and although the boys are really excited, they also kind of feel awkward, like a burden. It's all over though when coach Jones walks over to the two boys with a huge smile on his face.

"It's lovely to have you with us, boys. If there is anything please feel free to come and find me okay? You have VIP tickets to all of our games."

Niall's eyes are shining while Harry isn't that impressed, but he thanks the older man politely. Football games aren't a big deal for him. He goes to them all the time but it's the first time that Niall actually sees an international game live. He gets his excitement.

"Let's go to the back." Harry says when they step into the bus. Some of Liam's team mates greet the younger boy with a smile, high five him or give him a fist bump, the newer players just give the two a weird look.

When the bus starts driving coach Jones comes up with a microphone in his hand. He has a big smile on his face when he starts to talk.

"HERE WE ARE!" he shouts enthusiastically. All the players start to scream as well until the older man shushes them.

"Okay guys, we are driving to our hotel. We will be sharing with the Belgian, Brazilian and English team. Only those players and their staff will be in the hotel, all outsiders will be kept out. If you want to leave the hotel you first come to me to ask permission. This is the world cup so obviously there will be a lot of training going on. I expect all of you to be asleep at 22:00, not a minute later. You all need to be well rested. I believe in you boys, we've been training very hard and we are going to kick their asses! USA!"

"USA!" The players scream all together.

"This is crazy." Niall mumbles. "I have never seen your brother this loud and enthusiastic!" Niall points at the taller lad in the very front of the bus who is screaming the loudest.

"He is captain for a reason, Ni." Harry giggles. And it's around 30 minutes later that the bus stops at the hotel that's hired especially for the players. Different men come running to the bus and start taking all the suitcases and not a lot later Harry and Niall get each a room key to their shared room. When Harry looks around he sees loads of hot, muscular guys and he swears this is what heaven looks like.

"This is my favourite trip ever." Harry's eyes fall on a rather small but muscular guy with blue eyes. "So many hot guys."

"Liam will kill you if you try to start anything."

"Since when do I care?" Harry has a big grin on his face.

"True that. Let's drop our stuff in our room and head to the lobby. I don't see any pretty girls here so I'll be your wingman so at least one of us has fun on the trip in that way." 

Liam's words are long forgotten when the boy with the blue eyes stares back at him.