SURYAPRAST AND INVITATION

One and half year passed since birth of Rudradhitiya. Various changes has taken place both in and outside of Anga. Karna has sent first batch of Nyay rakshak to spread all across the Aryavart and was currently training new batches. Whole aryavart was aware of the mysterious group who suddenly popped up and is helping the commoners. During this period Karna spy network truly flourished and became integral part of every kingdom. The work of spies and Nyay rakshak became complementary to each other. Many kingdom has lost people in power as Nyay rakshak didn't let the oppressor unpunished. First they mysteriously sent report of their crime to the respective sabha of their respective kingdom if justice was not provided due to any reason they took matters in their hand. For common people they were a god's gift but for royals they were the nightmare. Many commoner of various kingdom has stopped going to sabha of their Kingdom. This led to royals truly fear Nyay rakshak as according to them this force is trying to make citizens rebel against their King. Some bad kings tried to capture and locate them all were unsuccessful and those who met the soldier of Nyay rakshak truly became wary and fearful of their fighting skills. Several cruel kings and their followers has died in the hands of leaders of Nyay rakshak forces. No body knew how leaders look like but they have heard the tale of formidable warrior in complete black clothes fight evil forces. Many kings have decided to completely ignore the group and focus on problems of their kingdom.

In Anga there were several changes. The palace become alive and cheerful since rudra can walk. He was a cute child. He always wore white dhoti and yellow angavastra. He has a rudraksha tied around his neck, it was the same rudraksha that he obtained in day of his birth. He was a very curious child always asking how and why to everyone. Being brought up by Adhiratha,radha, karna and Avantika he inherited his morals from them. He was very naughty too he likes to prank people. He pranks were always harmless but fun for people around. He is the favorite of everyone be it his family or the dasi. He never called them such but adress them as uncle or aunty. He always accompany his father for his Pooja. He was apple of eyes of everyone. The people of Anga to loved their rajkumars. His laughter is what lit up whole palace. Being curious child he spent most of his time asking questions. His favourite person to do that is Saint Vishwamitra as he always answers his question unlike others.

Karna spent most of his free time with his family. He gave them priority. He has ingrained all morals he had in his child. His kingdom has become a super power in Aryavart. Be it economy or milatary prowess and numbers they were among the top. After the birth of rudra King Vikramaditya decide to retire and merge Anga and Ujjain and make Karna their ruler as he didn't have any son. Karna has rejected first but was convinced by his in laws and wife. So after some discussion the both kingdom merged. This led to massive increase in land and Military power. The reforms of anga had also taken place in Ujjain. So a new plan to renovate Ujjain was laid out. Architect became busy once again. Karna was lucky as Ujjain was major supplier of marbles, gold and other metals through out the Aryavart so the development cost was easily manageable. The people of Ujjain were happy to became citizens of Anga seeing it's fair and just ruler. The place where  palace of Anga was located became capital and named as Rudra nagri and Anga and Ujjain was unanimously named Suryaprast.

Many kings tried to plan an attack. Suryaprast because of their jeolousy and greed but karna became aware of their plans before the attack was going to happen, he deals with them accordingly.

Economy of Suryaprast was truly at peak of whole Aryavart as it was probably only kingdom whose most produce goods were exported. The kingdom which has led their top craftsmen to settle in Anga due to their supposed superiority were now regretting their decision and stupidity. But they couldn't do anything about that now.

Due to merger the number of army men increased. Karna even had special female soldiers. This idea was first scoffed by other kingdom but karna replied a polite but harsh back off message to others. He trained his army well and now they could be on par of narayani sena of Dwarka and that was saying something. It was just for the world to see but what made Suryaprast more dangerous than others were true elites who were hidden and trained. These elites were none other that nyay rakshaks forces. A systematic training regimen was built for both army and Nyay rakshaks training and were carried out without fail.

Karna was happy with his kingdom but he knows to bring the change in all Aryavart he had to do a Digvijaya yatra. For reforms to truly flourish he had to defeat other kings and make them surrender to him. He decided to do that after he sent Rudra to Mahendragiri.

Avantika too was happy despite of becoming mother she still did all duties of queen and even continued teaching in her academy though she has hel now. But it can be said the female army was all the hardwork of her. She spent her morning at academy and after noon with her family.she spends her Evening training the females in Nyay rakshak forces as she personally hand picked. After training she again spent her time with her family.

Today was a normal day in Suryaprast and the Sabha was going on suddenly a soldier came and informed that a messenger from southern Panchal has came to Sabha. This news shocked everyone including Karna. Though he knew the swamvar of fire born daughter of King Drupad was going to happen he didn't thought he would be invited. He has never before invited for any swamvar as he is Sutputra to whole Aryavart but he actually didn't mind and was greatfull for that as it helps keep his promise to Avantika but this new problem suddenly arrived. He told soldier to ask the messenger to come to court. Messenger came to the centre of court with a scroll and read it. As Karna expected it was invitation for the swamvar. He immediately rejected the invitation politely and wrote a return message as how he pledged to marry only once which he already has so he can't go to swamvar. The messenger as if expecting his response took out another letter and read it. The letter was surprise for everyone. It was letter of krishna on behalf of King Drupad for Krna and his wife and child to come Panchal but not to participate but to give blessings. The messenger then presented a morpankh to him. Karna was in problem now he knew prabhu wouldn't just sent this letter for nothing something drastic was going to happen. And he has to be there. He sighed and replied he will be there with his wife and child.

The sabha ended and karna told about invitation to his family. They immediately agreed and proposed to spent some family time before or after going to Panchal. Avantika and Karna deserved some vacation. Karna and Avantika agreed and said they will leave 2 week before to spend some alone time with rudra. Rudra was very happy for the vacation as it was his first time outside the Suryaprast.