fifty one.

Do You guys want A sequel book, or an epilogue with bonus chaps? Please let me know So I Know when to Start preparing :)

A shorter chapter, because i Feel icky today :(

Not proofread.

-Chapter Fifty-One-

The following morning, Taehyung Had taken it upon himself to Bathe and take care of His Boyfriend, Jungkook still being a little worn out from the lustrous activities from the night before. They had showered and eaten breakfast, and were now currently in The bedroom Room, Getting ready for the day ahead of them.

"There's Only a few Days Until Christmas, Taehyungie." Jungkook mumbled, Looking down at his socks while swinging them back and forth. He looked up, smiling a bunny-toothed smile as he made grabby Hands. "We need to finish buying Gifts for the Hyungies."

Taehyung threw the towel that was around his neck onto the bed, smiling gently as he lifted Jungkook into his lap, sitting down on the bed so they were comfortable. "Yeah. Are you too sore To do that Today, Though? I don't want you to push yourself, Bun." He nosed at the boy's neck, kissing the skin softly as he held him. "We can go in a few days-"

"N-No!" jungkook wined, leaning his head back on the elder's shoulder with a pout, his eyes closing as long fingers began to run through his wavy strands and massage his scalp. "I Wanna go today! There's lots of things to buy and do, and we only have three days!"

Taehyung chuckled, kissing the boy's cheek before patting his thighs. "Right then, We'd best get going. Need Daddy to carry you, Bun?" He teased, nosing the skin behind Jungkook's ear Affectionately, licking the skin lightly. "Or Can You Walk, Hm?"

Jungkook huffed, wiggling out of his embrace with a soft whine of pain. "I-I'm Fine!" He'd taken painkillers and bathed, and also received a massage from The elder. But, There was still a small ache in the lower regions, One that was only noticeable when he sat down. "I'm Not a Baby!"

He stood up, turning around as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking at the seated man with a pout. "I'm a Big Boy!" Taehyung cooed, Standing up to his full height before kissing the boy's nose. "Then Get your shoes on, Big Boy. We can Take Tannie out too." He paused, looking at the Pomeranian that was rolling around on Their rug with a raised brow. "He hasn't been out the house alot since I've taken a break from work for The next few weeks. He's getting lazy, and can use the exercise."

Jungkook gasped, Nodding excitedly as he clapped in Tiny and looked back at the puppy with a bright smile.

"Tannie, Walkies!"

————

"Look, Taehyungie! Look at that!" Jungkook gaped, pressing his face against a Pet store window, gawking at the beautiful display. "We should Get that for Tannie!"

Taehyung, Who was crouched a few feet away, petting Yeontan's head looked up at His Boyfriend, raising a brow as his lips twitched up at the boy's enthusiasm behind the face mask he wore. "My Love, Do You really think He'd let us dress him up in a little Santa Costume?" He stood up, holding his hand out for the boy as his left hand held the dog's lead. "He'd rip the thing to shreds."

Jungkook pouted, whining as he danced his way to the elder, before grabbing his hand as they started walking through the mall. "But It'd Look So Cute!" He yelled with a tug of his boyfriend's hand.

Passing shoppers sent the Little Ravenette disapproving looks for being too loud, making Taehyung glare at them briefly. Seeing the CEO's Cold, Warning Stare, They quickly averted their gaze and walked by, not sparing another glance towards the two. Jungkook was only excited. People didn't need to be so judgmental.

So far, They'd Gotten Jin a New Frying Pan set and a New Limited edition Vase, Namjoon a new little Tank and accessories for his baby crabs, Which he'd got a few weeks prior, And Yoongi a big Collection of body pillows and new headphones. But since there were only two of them, and Taehyung was holding Tannie's leash, they had put the shopping bags in the car, before re-entering the mall to get gifts for the others to make life easier for them, and their arms.

As For Each other though, Taehyung already had His Present for Jungkook. He'd brought it a few months before with the help Of Jin and Jimin, and had hidden it very well way from the younger's eyes. On the other hand, Jungkook wanted to gift his Love a Photo Album, filled with photos of the two of them.

"Right, so that's Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon Hyungs sorted, so we just need gifts for Jimin, Hoseok and eachother." Taehyung stated, His eyes flickering to meet the younger's briefly, his grip tightening on Jungkook's hand as they threaded in between other shoppers. Jungkook nodded with a soft hum, his doe-eyes wide and alert as he pressed himself as close to his boyfriend as possible.

He'd always hated crowded places. They made him feel so small, so Noticeable. He didn't like it.

"Y-Yeah...but What should we get Jiminie and Hobi Hyungies?"

Taehyung clicked his tongue in thought, a small grin creeping onto his lips as he gently tugged the younger's hand. "Come with me." He smirked. "I Know Just the Place."

————

So, Uh, Hello :D

Don't be mean, Say it back✊🏻👹✊🏻

So as You can Probably tell, Jungkook's parents aren't going to appear. They'll probably be in the bonus chapters, but We'll soon find out why Jungkook doesn't talk about them.

So, What are your thoughts on the story? I want brutal honesty 👀

-Taesthickthighs