Enter the Dragons! CH-5

ASH'S POV

I woke op this morning at 6 am, I managed to get myself out of bed without waking Pikachu. After that I stretched myself a bit and went off to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done I went back to my room, put on my new clothes. I put on a black T-shirt with a blue/white jacket over it (jacket from the movie The Power of Us)
I put my black jeans on with my black/red shoes (XY Anime)

After I got dressed I carefully woke Pikachu up. Yes carefully because otherwise he'll get angry and he'll shock me... Now I'm all ready, I don't wanna be covered in sooth.

It's now 7 am, Pikachu and I are going downstairs to see my mom making pancakes. The smell of those pancakes.. I could eat them all day.

As we enter the kitchen I greeted my mom and sat down on a seat next to Riolu with Pikachu who jumps on the table to get the bottle of ketchup. Man Pikachu is obsessed...

END OF POV

"Morning Riolu, I see you are enjoying your breakfast already?" Ash asked while smiling.

"Yes master, it's amazing!" it replies while eating the pancake

"I'm glad you like it Riolu and I'm glad you're part of the family now" Ash said while laughing and padding Riolu softly on his head wich he enjoy's.

"Here honey, dig in. And you too ofcourse Pikachu" Delia said while placing the plates with pancakes infront of Ash and Pikachu.

"Thanks mom!" Ash said while grabbing his fork and knife to unleash his assault on the pancakes.

"Pika!!" It replied happily while putting ketchup over the pancakes.

"Stop it, thats enough ketchup Pikachu!" Ash said while taking the ketchup bottle from pikachu.

"PIKAPI!" It shouted back while electricity started to come out of his cheeks.

"Stop it Pikachu! If you shock me, you'll never get any ketchup again" he said to Pikachu.

"PIKA??" it replied standing stunned in anime style.

"You two make such a good team, anyway Ash, are you ready for today? Gary will be here at 8 am" Delia said.

"Yes mom, i'm so excited!" Ash said with much enthusiasm.

"Pikaa!"

"Rioo!" They both chirped, ready for their adventure.

After they finished eating, they went outside where Gary was already waiting. After ash said goodbye to his mom and he got embarressed by his mom about the underwear question, the four of them went on their way.

"Ash, I think the fastest way is as we go through Viridian forrest en after that straight to the beach. From there we should use a flying type to get there" Gary said.

"I agree on that Gary, I've got Charizard with me since I expected we needed to fly" he replied.

"Good, I can use my Pidgeot" Gary said.

After going through Viridian forrest and they got on the beach, they both called out Charizard and Pidgeot. Gary got on Pidgeot while Ash, Pikachu and Riolu went on Charizard. After 1 hour and 30 minutes of flying, Dragon Island was in sight.

"Look Gary, there it is!" Ash said excited"

"Yes, lets land there on that small part of the beach so we don't scare them" Gary replied.

"Good Idea" he replied back

After they landed they went further on the island, carefully not to be spotted so they could do some research.