Chapter 10

Jack walked out the backdoor or Frontdoor and came quietly round the corner seeing and hearing Tim threatening Amy and Ty, suddenly Tim was pulled off Amy and smacked in the face by Jacks Fist.
"You'll regret that Jack".
"No he won't, but you will dad". Tim gets in his Truck and drives off.
"Can I report a physical Assault and being threatened please, yes that's right  Amy Fleming at the Heartland Ranch".
They were sat at the Dinner table with two RCMP officers and Amy had put her phone to record just before she whispered to Ty and he Left, so everything that was said and done was now being listened to , one of the officers noticed something and asked Amy to clear her neck area so he could get a better look.
Everyone was shocked when Amy pulled her shirt away and they could see Tim's finger marks on her neck where Tim had held her against the wall. Pictures were taken and a copy of the recording which the officers assured them would put Tim in prison until his court date.

After they'd gone Lou looked at Amy, "So wedding as planned".
"Oh yes, definitely ".
Jack looked at Amy with a smile on his face, "That was very clever Amy".
"Well I don't know what's got into him, he's always been protective but this is over the top Grampa".
"I think I know, ever since he came back you've had Ty to talk to or help you and now your going away from home for 9 months and you'll have a Husband,  so in his eye's you won't need him anymore ".
"I'll always need him, he's my Dad but he has to realise that I have my own life to live, that means falling in love, getting married , having children, he did it, now its my turn".
Amy asks lou if they can talk about Tim as if they don't get it sorted now there always going to be having arguments and Tim threatening Ty or whoever Lou is with.

Tim was held in custody after being arrested until he goes in front of the Judge.
It wasn't long before their wedding day was here, they had it at the same little church where Lou and Peter were married and the reception was back at Heartland. Everyone was pleased that Tim wasn't there causing trouble and the wedding and Reception was enjoyed by everybody,  Lou, Jack and Lisa could see how happy Amy and Ty were.
They spent two weeks together although no one saw them at all the first day, Lou actually went and left a beautiful meal by the door for them.

At the end of the two weeks it was time for Amy to leave on Tour, she'd said goodbye to the family and wanted to say goodbye to Ty on their own.
Dark Horses first stop was Montana  then North Dakota and South Dakota, working towards the East Coast then down to New York  then towards the middle, then back towards the East Coast Zig Zagging moving south.
Amy was going to let Ty know where to arrive 5 days before he was due to see her even though he had a list Just incase .
Amy had been gone 2 Weeks when Tim was up before the Judge.
Tim was sat with a Lawyer and the charges were read out.
"Mr Fleming, before we continue I have Two Letters that were sent to me from Lou Fleming Morris and Amy Fleming Borden asking me to make sure you get help".
"Did you say my Daughter's name was Fleming Borden"
"Yes Mr Fleming, why,   is that a problem for you".
"Yes it is , she did this on purpose so she could marry that idiot, she's too young  to get married".
"Mr Fleming,  if you do not calm down you will be taken back and stay here another 2 weeks until I get back from my break".
"Sorry M'am".
"As I was saying, I've recieved 2 letters saying you need help, and after that little outburst I think there right, first of all your daughter is old enough to do as she wants including getting married. If you come before me again Mr Fleming I will send you to a psychiatric hospital for help. For now you will receive Counselling, if you fail to attend you will be arrested again.
Case dismissed".

To be continued