needy (requested)

Sana let out a loud, heavy sigh as she stared at you, hoping that it'd capture your attention.

She keeps watching your fingers on your game controller and watches as you bite your lip and your eyes move quickly as you concentrated on your game.

It's the first day off that you've both had and she thought you'd be spending it together. You wanted to play video games after lunch, when you finally left the bed, and Sana was okay with it.

You've got plenty of time to spend together and you love playing video games. So she could occupy herself for a bit and patiently wait for you.

But her patience is gone now. It's been a good couple of hours since you started your game and she thought you'd be done by now.

She wants your attention and she wants to spend time with you but you're much more focused on your games to even look at her.

She thought that sigh would be enough to get you to look at her, but much to her dismay it wasn't.

She put her cheek on your shoulder and let out another sigh before she poked your side.

"Sana, babe, I'm busy." You said as you continued to focus on your game and Sana pouted.

"But, baby girl, you've been playing for two hours now." She whined and turned her head so she could kiss your shoulder. "Please pay attention to me."

"In a few minutes, my love."

"No, now," she whined and poked your side again and again until you laughed.

She moved your hair so she could kiss your neck, her lips brushing against your soft skin.

"Please, baby?"

You turned off your game, unable to resist her any longer, and you quickly turned your attention to her.

She smiled from ear to ear when your eyes met.

"You're needy for attention, huh?" You giggled and kissed her cheek, finding it absolutely adorable how she just wanted some quality time with you.

"Yes." She pouted. "I've missed you and it's our day together. I just want to spend time with my girl."

"Okay, cutie. You've got my attention." You said and her eyes lit up before she moved closer, pulling you in for a sweet kiss.

"What should we do first?" She asked excitedly.

"This is fine with me." You smiled and pulled her in for another kiss, making her smile against your lips as they moved in perfect sync with yours.