Part 1

Sana's P.O.V. 

Frustrated on the phone, I asked Mom pacing left to right in my room, "Mom, why do I have to come to Amritsar? Why can't I just remain here?" "Sana, if you want to celebrate your birthday the way you want it to be, then come to Amritsar. No more arguments!" Mom said sternly. I rolled my eyes and dropped my shoulder. "Mom, I am not coming there. I don't even like it there. I am going to Bali like I planned," I said stubbornly and hung up. I left the mansion and got into my luxury Ferrari car and sped off. While driving, I called my best friend, Abhi. "Hey Sana, what's up darling," he said answering. "I am heading to the bank to withdraw the money. I will meet you guys tomorrow at the airport," I said. "Of course baby, but how did you convince your mom? I mean, wasn't she against it until this morning?" He asked. "She still is. But it's not her birthday. It's mine and I already planned Bali so Bali it is. I'm sure she won't say anything even after I return, like always," I said. "Rebel," he said. "I am not a rebel. It's not me to blame for being filthy rich, right? She makes the money for me to spend it," I said. I pulled up at the bank and got out. Walking inside, I said to Abhi, "I'll call you back. I am going to withdraw the money now." "Bye darling," he said and I hung up. The bank manager personally came and welcomed me into his office. Sitting in his office, I smiled and said, "I spoke to you earlier today. I hope my amount is ready, cash and ASAP." He looked at me and smiled nervously. "Yes, about that, ma'am, I can't give you any money," he said. "What? Why?" I asked shocked. "Your mother called me and gave me strict orders to not allow you to withdraw any money," he said. "What! You are not being serious!" I yelled. "I'm sorry ma'am," he said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Can you give me money and not let her know anything?" I asked. "Not possible ma'am," he said. 

I got up annoyed and left the office. Stepping outside, I called Mom and waited for her to pick up. After a whole thirty seconds, she answered and I immediately asked, "Mom, what is this? Why can't I withdraw money?" "You come to Amritsar and meet me. I will give you the money," she said. "Mom, you are not being serious right now. No, I am not coming to Amritsar," I said. "Suit yourself. Enjoy your birthday at home without any money because, what do you say, oh yes, FYI I blocked your credit and debit cards as well," she said. "Urgh! What the...! Mom, I need money for my Bali trip," I said desperate. "Amritsar," she said strictly. "Ok fine!" I exclaimed giving in, "But only for one hour!" "Will work with me. I'm waiting," she said and hung up. I gritted my teeth and stomped my feet on the ground. I left the bank infuriated and sped back home. Entering the house, I slammed the door as it was my signature move for letting everyone know that I am angry. Jassi, the house servant came running to me. "Follow me," I said. I stomped my heels up the stairs and went to my room. My bed was covered in outfits which I had to pack for my special trip and I looked at Jassi and said, "I want all this in my suitcase in two hours. And tell Jojo to be ready, I am going to Amritsar." My last sentence was filled with anger and frustration. I went into my closet and changed into a different dress. I packed my makeup myself since I was very particular about it. I hated other people using my makeup supplies as I only used the best of the best. Packing my suitcases of makeup, shoes and clothes, I had them packed into the car and left with Jojo. I left at noon which means that I would be in Amritsar by eight tonight. On my way, I video called Abhi and told him about my situation. I had already booked my flight back to Delhi so that I can be back in time to catch my flight to Bali tomorrow. 

"Sana, I have a small plan. But you have to do exactly as I say," Abhi said. "But I need money from Mom for the trip," I said. "It's on me. This time, I will pay for you," he said. "What? Are you serious?" I asked touched. "Of course," he said and went on to tell me his plan. I made up my mind that it was rocking and I would carry it out immediately. "Ok, hold on," I said, "Jojo, Stop by the next hotel you see and get me some mineral water. I'm parched." "Yes ma'am," he said. He kept driving for a few minutes and finally stopped in a street packed with people. Looking at the time, I was already in Amritsar. "Ma'am, I'll be back," he said. As soon as he reached closer to the hotel, I jumped in the driver's seat and began pressing the horn for people to clear the way. With no idea of the streets, I drove through slowly. Finally, I reached the highway and smirked. "I love you Abhi," I said and stepped on it, speeding off. However, it wasn't long before my car started getting chased with a siren. Looking in my rear mirror, I hit the steering wheel and cursed my luck. But I was determined not to stop. I had to reach my destination by hook or by crook. "Please stop your car. Pull to the side," a policeman said. "Are you serious? You all are going to shout me down now!" I yelled. I continued driving until a gunshot was fired. I was left stunned and that feeling quickly changed into fear as the car began slowing down by force. They shot my tyre! I sat in my car and sulked. "Ma'am, do you know what are brakes?" The police officer asked coming up to my car. "Excuse me? Was that a joke?" I said filled with attitude. "Oh! So you're that rich spoilt brat types. Here we go again. Why didn't you stop when we asked you to?" He asked. "Listen mister, I am in a huge rush and you have shot my tyre so, can you give me a ride to the airport? You see, it's my birthday tomorrow and my friends and I are planning a trip to Bali. I had to reach to the airport to head back to Delhi and I didn't hear you trying to stop me so let's consider this a genuine mistake and move on, ok?" I said.