Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.

A/N - THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. 

Once you were inside the bathroom, you stood at the counter and started to remove your makeup. Jungkook leaned against the counter and watched you, noting the skincare and bath products you used. 

He felt his heart swelling as he watched you take your makeup off. Your natural features were just as beautiful when you weren't wearing makeup. Of course, Jungkook could tell you that every single day but you'd never believe him. He loved how you looked either way. But his favorite was moments like this when you'd wipe the makeup off and show him your natural beauty. He remembered the first night you were barefaced, you couldn't even look at him. He studied your face intently and it made you blush but you ignored him, fingers trembling as you packed your makeup remover and products away before looking at Jungkook, a small smile along your lips as you spoke, 

"Are you going to watch me all day or are you gonna strip?" 

There was the sassy girl he loved. You were adorable. 

Jungkook smiled as he stepped back, "Right."

His hands went to the hems of his sweater, tugging it over his head. His eyes were on you, a delicious grin across his cherry colored lips as he tossed his sweater straight into the laundry hamper. 

Your eyes dropped to his chest and you tried not to react as you stood there and watched him shamelessly undress in front of you. His muscled flexed and you wanted to nothing more than to climb him like a tree right now. 

His hands went to the belt around his waist and you shifted a bit as you waited for him but he stopped and kept his gaze on you, "Your turn." Jungkook mumbled, a smirk gliding onto his lips.

Almost as if you were reading his mind, your own hands went to your sweater and you tugged it off your body, leaving you in your black bra. "Now you." You smiled at him, tossing the sweater as well into the hamper. 

Jungkook smirked again, his fingers were on his belt, pulling the buckle open and undoing the button of his jeans, unzipping them then he stopped.

Fucking tease.

You smiled at him, undoing your own jeans and pulling them down slowly, shimmying them off your waist before stepping out of them and picking them up and tossing them for the laundry, giving Jungkook a teasing smile. 

Jungkook took a breath as his eyes trailed over your body. His eyes were darker now, hungry with need as he swallowed you up whole with his gaze. 

You smiled and stepped over to him as he watched you, instantly welcoming you into his arms as you pressed against him. He felt like a rock and it made you feel drunken at the feeling of his body on yours. You loved how strong he felt, 

"You look even more swole since the last time I saw you, Jungkook. They need to shut the fucking gyms down." You laughed softly. 

"Why? Am I getting too strong for you? Are you scared I'm gonna break you?" His hands automatically rested over your ass as he spoke, running his fingers over the lace of your panties as you looked at each other wordlessly before you pushed him into the wall of your bathroom, "You can break me. I can take it." You said as you smiled up at him, hands hooking under your bra straps and pulling them down your shoulders as you watched him. 

Jungkook chuckled lowly, his hand moving from your ass to the back of your bra, unhooking your bra with one quick flick his fingers and reaching back in front of you, pulling it off you and tossing it aside before he was pushing himself off the wall, eyes dark as he backed you up against the sink counter again, 

"I'm not playing games, Y/N. I'll actually break you." Jungkook nodded and you wanted to whimper from the sound of his voice. 

Your hands went to the waistband of your panties and you slid them off, eyes on Jungkook as you stepped out of them and kicked them into your laundry pile before pushing past him with a smile to your shower, "Who said I was playing?"