Adrien + Marinette with a hint of marichat and ladynoir

YALL GOING TO BE SCREAMING AGAIN ISTG THIS IS SO SINFUL

fic is called Smoldering Heights by Avan Ariel (AvanArial)

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

im puting all three chapters in here so....

Chapter 1: Drunk Bug

"My l-lady, you're drunk," Chat Noir whimpered pathetically.

He was pressed to an alley wall, Ladybug's body firmly against him.

"Mmm, you smell good~" the spotted heroine drawled lazily with a smile that made Chat's heart jump. She traced a finger up his jaw and down his neck, her eyes hungrily following. Chat Noir stifled himself as the girl's thigh pressed delicately against the inner parts of his legs, so close to where he had always wanted her to feel, to touch. To play.

But he couldn't let her get to him like this. He shouldn't.

Ladybug leaned in sensually toward Chat's neck, lips parted hazily. The dark hero could feel the heat of his lady's breath against his throat and his spine shivered while his leather tail swished aggressively back and forth. His breathing was short, nearly non-existent.

"Ladybug," he choked out again, his voice cracking as the spotted heroine's wet lips made contact with his throat. "T-the drink must've been spiked. Th-this isn't you." The lady's tongue followed her lips, pleasurably hot and sticky against Chat's skin as she sucked at him.

Chat Noir whimpered heatedly again, but he gripped his lady's hips to push her back as she pressed them against his own. He was trying to resist the temptation. But it was getting harder.

He was getting harder.

"Someone's happy," Ladybug cooed with a girlish giggle. Chat was about to ask what she meant when he felt her hand rest firmly against the bulge between his legs. His knees buckled while his hips gave a harsh, primal buck into her palm, rubbing against her desperately.

Ladybug's hand moved to cup all of Chat through the suit, his bulge in its entirety. She gave it a firm, mindblowing squeeze.

Then, she did it again. And, again.

And, again, until a steady rhythm of rubbing, touching, and squeezing Chat Noir's solidly throbbing, clothed cock had developed. Chat Noir moaned through gritted teeth again.

"Damn it, bug. This isn't you. We can't do this~"

But the hero's actions defied his noble words when Ladybug's other hand joined the party, caressing and cupping him gently beneath his aching balls. Chat Noir lightly grinded into Ladybug's hand, matching the pace of her erotic massaging. Ladybug squeezed harder and Chat's legs nearly gave out on him. He took a large, much-needed gulp of air and shut his eyes.

The spotted hero laughed gently and smiled.

Without a word, she stopped her play with his erection and knelt to her knees, face to face with the sinful predicament held captive by Chat's tight leather suit.

"What are you doing, m'lady?" Chat's voice was a hoarse whisper.

Ladybug looked up at his conflicted, pleasure-filled eyes, and smirked.

Chat Noir clenched his fists by his sides, using all the willpower he had left to resist from throwing off his transformation right there and fucking her senseless. Fucking himself senseless.