20

History

Chapter 20

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

"There is a gas station two kilometers ahead. Let's stop there and see if we can get more gas." Although the oil in the car is enough to drive to city a, he zichongshi can't stand the tail of the boat behind him. What he wants to do now is to find a place to stop, when those people find the wrong person, and when they leave, they find another place to go into the space for a night's rest.

Fang Hao doesn't have any opinion - the more gasoline, the better.

Two kilometers later, he Zizhong slowed down and drove to the gas station. Sure enough, those cars in the back hesitated to slow down and stop at the side of the road, but they didn't get off immediately like two people.

As for the reason?

Some zombies are dangling around the gas station!

They ignored the car behind them and cleaned up a few zombies. He zichong borrowed the steel tube in his assistant and quickly put the crystal nucleus into the space. Then Fang Hao drove to the gas station, and he Zizhong went into the room of the gas station alone and swept away the small barrels of gasoline inside.

Sure enough, Fang Hao went to refuel, and the zombie had been cleaned up by them. How can the rest stay? Quickly drive the car to the gas station, pick up the oil pipe and refuel.

With a quick brain, he ran to the small room of the gas station and ran against He Zi, who had just finished collecting gasoline.

There was a burst of embarrassment on the faces of the backward comers. They were the people following the car behind he Zizhong. Naturally, they knew the cause of the formation of this inexplicable motorcade. He Zizhong ignored them and walked back to his car empty handed.

"Full?"

Fang Hao looked back at the sound. He Zizhong was relieved and nodded.

He Zizhong looked around. After the car drove out of the city, he threw away the zombies who had acted extremely low. At this time, the road was still safe.

"I'll have something to eat and have a rest before I leave."

Fang Hao was about to say something when several people came up and asked, "where are you going?"

He Zi looked at them again. He found that there were many people around, all listening to the conversation. He asked, "what motorcade"

those people were stunned and looked at each other: "didn't you escape from the city?"

"Yes."

"Is that right? We just want to ask, where are your teams going? It's too dangerous outside now. It's not safe to act alone. If you're on the way, we'll have a partner. "

Hezi frowned again: "we only have one car, there is no team."

Fang Hao also joined in and said, "we originally came out to look for some food, but we drove on the way, followed by a large number of cars. If we wanted to drive back, we couldn't even turn our heads. There was a string of zombies behind us. We couldn't get out of the city." Then he frowned, "we still want to ask, where are you going? Why don't you overtake us when we slow down and give way? "