31

Allison POV

I sighed reading over the document, going over everything to make sure it was perfect before sending it off to the boss and head off to lunch.

Lately my mind has been all over the place. For one I've been having an internal battle with myself about my feelings towards Leone. I don't know if my feelings are genuine because if I can recall properly I basically hated her in the beginning and now it's like that all disappeared out of no where. Is it because she provides a safety blanket, is it because she keeps her promises, is it because she's always there, is it because she always comes running if I do call. I just don't know.

Then there's my mom, she keeps asking me about Alex like I should keep him on some damn leash. I still haven't told her about the things he did and what is now happening with him, hell I don't even know what's happening with him because Leone doesn't tell me. I just wish she could go back to her not knowing him.

And finally there's Alex, I know the things he did and believe me I want him to learn his lesson but do I want to have his blood on my hands, should I be the reason why he dies. Imagine having the thought of knowing someone is dead because of you eating at your conscience, the sleepless nights would be off the chain.

It's been a few days since Leone came to my apartment in bloody clothes. I know she told me it's Alex blood and that he's not dead, in that moment I didn't care I was just glad she came over.

I didn't even tell my friends about it because I don't know how, all they know is that she has Alex that's it.

Why the hell did all of this have to happen, Why did things have to be like this.

I just wish life was like fairytales, rainbows and all. All the happy endings, life being perfect, there's no problems no complications but that's not it. Life is meant to be difficult, it's meant to be complicated. There's meant to be bumps in the road, there's meant to be obstacles, there's meant to be who comes in your life to fuck it up and teach you a lesson and there's meant for people to come and fix it. They say meeting someone is either a lesson or blessing.

Is Alex the lesson?

Is Leone the blessing?

There's others who are having it far worse than I am, some not knowing what to do, some thinking they deserve it, some don't understand the reason, some just hoping for it to all end. We all have our fights, battles and most importantly we all have our demons. We are all crying for help, for it to all end but we are all silent.

Silence is a person's loudest cry

But they say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

A sigh of relief left my lips when I finally finished the document, emailing it to my boss. I closed out all applications before turning the computer off. I stood up from chair grabbing my phone along with my purse, walking out the office to meet my friends.

"Ready?" I walked over to them by the elevator

The elevator opened, we stepped in pressing the button to go to the lobby.

"Girl it's food I'm always ready" Kylie smiled

I shake my head along with Jade. This girl loves her food, she eats for about three people and I don't see where the food is going but in her words and I quote 'do you see all this ass that's where it's going'.

The elevator stopped at the lobby, we walked off making our way out the building. Once we stepped out the building a black SUV pulled up in front of us.

What the actual fuck

I watched the door on the other side open letting us know someone is coming around the vehicle.