Jealousy • Y.B.

Finally getting up to doing requests!
This was a request, if you remember requesting it and want a shoutout, comment below!
[Third Person...]

Y/n and Yelena were good friends, not the best of friends but good friends. Well, really they hardly spoke to one another. Y/n had a crush on Yelena, which she doesn't usually like to form crushes on her friends, she finds it weird. So she tries to keep her distance, well? That. And she cannot flirt for the life of her.

As for Yelena, her flirting is a bit more... non existent. If y/n were to try to flirt, she'd just fall on her face embarrassing herself, as for Yelena... she's more of the intimidate the crap out of you until you realize she is in fact flirting with you type of flirt. Which for an assassin could easily be mistaken for 'she hates me and wants to kill me'. Which no one wants.

So their best friends have decided it was best to bring it into their own hands.

"Wanda, baby. What makes you think this'll work?" Natasha asks her girlfriend, who was currently applying her makeup as she looks up to stare into the other redheads eyes through the mirror.

"Well for one they are both very jealous people so it'll be easy and for another, we've exhausted all of our other options. Admit it, darling. They are messes that need to be cleaned up." She tells her assassin.

"Yes, but what makes you believe they'll fall for it? Baby, they both know we're together." She explains

Wanda rolls her eyes finally turning around to face her girlfriend.

"There's polyamorous relationships." She shrugs

"Nuh, uh. Not in this compound. At least not with us, baby girl. You are not kissing ANYONE else. Do you hear me?" Natasha then steps up to her girlfriend trying to seem intimidating which only turned Wanda on. She smirked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good... why don't we ask Sharon or Maria to flirt with one of them?" Natasha suggests. Wanda takes it into consideration before it clicks into her head on who she should ask.

"I know exactly who to ask." She winks at her girlfriend

"Will this plan be in motion by Tony's party?" Nat asks Wanda as she exits out of the room, Wanda yells from down the hall answering her girlfriend.

"I hope so!" She yells running towards Carol Danvers room.

"Hey, Carol... I have a big favor to ask." She tells the blonde after she finally opens the door from Wanda's vigorous knocks. She continues.

"May I come in?"

-

At the party you were sitting at the bar with Natasha, as Yelena was currently at the other side of the bar with Wanda.

"Okay... I'm going to go up there. I got this." Yelena tells herself as she and Wanda were just working up the courage to ask y/n to dance.

"You got this." She eggs Yelena on, knowing full well what is going to happen when Yelena went up.

"I got this." She says downing the rest of her vodka, wiping her mouth and trudging her way over to you.

"Y/n." She stated, catching your attention. You turn to see her, your smile turns from dull to bright in a matter of seconds.

"Belova, what a surprise. You look very gorgeous tonight... not that you don't look like that every night in your black pajama pants-" you interrupt yourself once again trying to clear everything you are saying. You were making a complete fool of yourself, again.