Prolouge.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy       13 years ago.

"For the crimes against Mrs AnnaLeigh Krystal Malfoy, stated as such: accessory to rape on two accounts, physical and verbal domestic abuse, the unlawful use of the Imperious curse and sexual assault.

The neglect and attempted murder of Mae Rose Weasley, money lauding and accessory to the poisoning of Draco Lucius Malfoy" the judge read out Scorpius crimes, Draco's hand tightly wrapped in Anna's as they listened and watched.

"The ministry court here by sentences you to 30 years in Azkaban, 25 on good behaviour, without the chance of parole" the judges hammer came down onto the desk, a single tear leaving Anna's eye.

It was done.

"Fuck" Draco mumbled, watching his son sit before him, emotionless, not a sign of regret for what he did as he Listened to his sins.

Looking to their right wad Bonnie, sat in tears, holding the poor baby in her arms.

Anna's breathing grew faster, her heart thumping wildly against her chest, Her hands starting to sweat in the tight hold of her husband and her head feeling faint and heavy.

"Shh" Draco rubbed his thumb over her knuckles, not looking her way "It's ok, you're ok" He tried to calm her and to an extent, it worked.

"Sentencing starts as of Monday, the 6th of October. Prisoner will be held in a Ministry cell until said date. Next case" They looked back to the post where Scorpius was dragged to his feet by a prison guard, the black and white stripped uniform stretching over his chest as a smile etched onto his lips.

"Mark my words, Anna" Scorpius spat, struggling in the cuffs the guards had put on him "I will be out one day and I will be back for you. 30 years in Azkaban is a lot of time for me to think, time for me plan. Im a Malfoy, I have people on the outside to, you think Vigor was the only one?" Scorpius let out a sinister laugh "My sweet AnnaLeigh, you're as stupid as my father" he looked Draco in the eyes, his words even rattling him "I wish you both the very best. See you on the underside"

Scorpius shot Anna a wink Before the guard pushed him down the aisle and away from their lives forever.

Or so they thought.