27

"Can you get up?" In the early morning, they sat in bed to have breakfast. The breakfast was a bag baked by Fang Hao earlier. It was filled with tomato flavor sweet and sour mixed stuffing. It was made of tomato, onion and other crisp and refreshing vegetable diced and ham. Sweet and sour, with just baked bread, cheese, taste very good.

It's still warm in my hand.

In addition to the food bag, the two people also heated a cup of milk. At this time, the cattle in the space have not yet grown. They drink milk products collected before.

Fang Hao nodded and did not make a sound. He still had a blush on his face. After a while, he asked in a low voice, "shall we go to the jade shop today?"

He Zi emphatically said: "go to the jade shop first, and then look at the situation Can you find out where they burned the corpses? " In fact, he Zizhong knew the specific place, but he was not sure whether they had decided to use that place.

"Burning zombies?" Fang Hao was stunned, then his eyes lit up. "You mean --"

He Zi took out the space water and gave it to him with a smile: "that thing is so hard that it may not burn through?" He can be sure that even the power fire of the powers can't burn through the nucleus, so he wants to go and see what's going on.

Fang Hao's voice was a little hoarse last night. He was much better after drinking space water.

They went downstairs after breakfast and entered the garage directly through the side door.

Although the army said that the residents could go out for activities today, most of the families were not prepared to go out. Most of the people who went out at the moment were those whose families had no food rations. There are few Villas - most of them collect a lot of things on the way when they come when they follow the troops.

Several large supermarkets have been controlled by the military, and so are some large grain and oil wholesale stores. In addition, the storage materials in some large granaries and granaries make the military not too worried about food and grain, which allows residents in temporary bases to collect scattered materials.

He Zizhong, they came out early, the villa area was the first wave to get news, so when they drove out, they could hardly see any private cars.

They drove directly to a jewelry store, sneaked in through the broken side window and swept the contents out.

After climbing back into the car again, Fang Hao drove and looked at he Zizhong.

"Just like the nucleus." After the jade and jewelry fall into space, it turns into a piece of brilliance in an instant. Part of it floats to the well behind, and the other part floats into the space.

Fang Hao bent his mouth and drove to another jade store: "it's better than killing zombies."

Collecting jade and precious stones is much easier than beating zombies, and the number of them is much faster than that of one zombie.

The two drove around the temporary security zone, sweeping almost all possible places for jade and jewelry. Even an antique shop passed by.

Unfortunately, there is no reaction after those things are put in. I'm afraid that either those things have no energy and space, or they are fake.