29

In the temporary base of city a, he Zizhong is in the deep of the villa community where they are. In a villa, some people who are very important in China, whether before or after the end of the world, are sitting around for a meeting to discuss.

"The situation is not optimistic. We have lost more than 100 troops in one hospital, not counting the ammunition."

"Before that, we planned to complete the renovation and integration, and then concentrate our forces to recover the urban area Now it seems to be difficult. "

"But it's just that the action is faster. Our soldiers just don't adapt to it for a while..."

"If this Zombies? They call this zombie, right? What if this zombie isn't an exception? If you go deep into the city, you will face great obstacles! "

"Yes, it's better to stabilize the position first, and then consider the issue of recovering the lost land later..."

Now the form is not clear, several big men do not want to let their troops to be the stone to ask the way, a hospital lost so many people, then what?

After discussion, the following plans have been formulated:

first, thoroughly eliminate all the zombies inside the temporary base, and strive to achieve the absolute safety of the safety zone within three days.

2、 As soon as possible, we should build fences, trenches, protective nets and warning areas around the security zone.

3、 We agreed to let non-governmental organizations and ordinary residents participate in urban construction, and make preparations for the long-term war of resistance against Japan by paying for food and other goods.

4、 We will allow non-governmental organizations to go out to look for materials. At the same time, we will send some troops to investigate the situation in the urban area and find out the law of zombies, so as to recover the urban area as soon as possible.

The leadership knows that after the high fever, some ordinary people who are not zombies unexpectedly have powers. Originally, this situation has also attracted the attention of the high-level, ready to control to avoid uncontrollable situation.

But because of the massive outbreak of zombies, the matter has been put on hold. Nowadays, the situation of zombies in the outside world is not clear, so it is a measure to kill two birds with one stone to let those unstable factors with sudden powers go out to help investigate the situation.

After the meeting, all that remains is to discuss the details. In addition to sending troops to clear the zombies within the security zone, almost all the remaining troops and engineers have been sent to the periphery to repair the city walls, dig trenches, and repair wire and power grids. These are not small projects, and require a large number of people to work overtime.

In addition, there are still a lot of work inside the base, which need help from people.

After finishing a night in the space, Fang Hao got up early the next day and didn't bother to make breakfast. He took out the big buns and millet mung bean porridge that he had packed before. His husband left the space and had breakfast in the living room outside.