30

"Schoolmaster." A familiar voice came from his side. Hezi recovered his wild thoughts and looked at him.

Fang Hao felt that something was wrong with him, but out of respect and concern for him, he didn't ask much. He just said with a smile, "let's go this afternoon?"

"Well, I'll be there after lunch." Collect the ashes.

In his life, although he still hasn't solved the mystery about crystal nucleus, he Zizhong feels that, because of the particularity of space, it seems that after space absorbs enough crystal nuclei, something unexpected will happen.

In addition, because he inspired the power ahead of time, and he is still a second level ability, this is an absolute advantage for the two people, and the advantage of the first step. He has to work harder to see if he can reach a more powerful point?

They went back to the villa and cleaned up their things. After a little rest, they had lunch, changed into long sleeves and went out with hats on their heads and masks on their faces.

When fighting with zombies, because they don't know whether the flesh and blood of those zombies will lead to any changes, most people will take more cover up precautions when conditions permit. Now, although they have to face ashes, they also face the same problem - who knows if those ashes are sucked into the nose, will they become zombies? It's better to be careful.

They walked to the construction site where they had visited once yesterday, handed over their work cards, and put on their work clothes, like protective clothing, and gas masks on their faces.

He Zizhong was glad again that when he put things into the space, he could use tools instead of touching the ashes with his own hands, otherwise It's going to show up soon.

He Zizhong and Fang Hao did not have a large number of people working here. Apart from the two of them, all the people in front of them were soldiers, and none of the ordinary people who had been recruited.

The two of them only need to be responsible for after burning, waiting for the fire in the big furnace to completely extinguish and the temperature to drop, then drill in to sweep out the ashes and load them.

Carrying the bodies, lighting the fire, etc., has nothing to do with the two of them.

After handing over the work and waiting for the fire to cool down, the two men walked in carefully.

The personnel in charge of transportation outside can take a breath of relief and have a rest for a while. After all, because there are so many zombies, they are almost crazy these two days.

A broom for each, and a spade by the door. He zichong knew that there would not be a surveillance camera inside. He could use a broom to move the ashes around his feet into the space, and then move them out in an instant. This action was practiced by him when collecting the crystal nuclei of zombies. People feel that the crystal nucleus mixed with other things absorbed into space, will immediately become light spots. Even if it has not been completely transformed into a light spot, it will not leave the space with those things again, but stay in place until it is completely dissipated. This undoubtedly greatly accelerated the work efficiency of he Zizhong!