02

Hiee all❤️

Thank you for your love❤️❤️

Happy reading 💞

Zubiya🌸

_________________________________

With a lot of courage, sana opened the door of his cabin!

She entered inside and the scene infornt of her, made her heart painful..

She couldn’t see his face, he was crying loudly like a kid..

His face was covered as he was crying while keeping his palms in his face!

.

Sana whispered...

Sana: stop crying please!

Sid's ears had heard her, his cells felt alive! His heart felt calm!

This was the first time somebody's voice gave him peace!

.

He looked at her and was lost in her beauty! She was dressed like a typical doctor but he didn’t feel that she is any ordinary girl..

He felt like she is fresh like flower, her beautiful face, her big pretty eyes had a worry!

Was she worried for him?

His subconscious mind felt shiver thinking that because this is maybe the first time any doctor is genuinely worried for him...

He felt really really good and his tears were dry now! He stopped crying without his own knowledge!

.

While she looked at him...

He is sinfully handsome!  More than she ever thought, he looks more handsome in real than the photoes she used to see in newspaper..

His sickness made him behave like a kid as per as the nurse told her but his face had already an innocence!

He was a kid in a big body, from always maybe!  Maybe, no one understood the kid inside him!

Nobody could find his inner kid, maybe not himself too!

But this sickness was the reason that his inner self is infornt of the world!

But her heart ached thinking that nobody is taking care of him properly just because he is behaving like  a kid?

Will they do the same behaviour when he will be fine?

No right? How can people be so selfish? 

Just because now he is somehow dependent on others, doesn’t give anyone the chance to behave like this with him..

When he will be fine, they will maybe again respect him but that will be because of his power, his aura, his money..

But he needed them now! He needed them in his sickness, in his helplessness! 

But people are so so selfish!

People have no humanity left!

.

Looking at his face, she felt to protect him from this selfish world and heal him!

.

Sid: who are you? Are... Are u a doctor? Yes you are...will u also...give me injections? Don't give injections please!  Daard hota hai mujhe!

His eyes were filled with tears again making her heart cry!

She felt an weird pull towards him as if he needs her and she needs to heal him!.