Chapter 16

Note : boboiboy Galaxy belong to animonsta studio

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , and bad writing from the writer itself .

Side note : I'm probably gonna start updating once a week or two

Boboiboy pov

Man , i mean I know my elements are powerful but I guess they also have strong emotions and I mean not in a good way , they are clearly emotional .
I have gathered all of them in a clear field on my backyard before they destroyed the training traps I worked hard on putting . I need to keep a close eye on them they are harder to control . I should list up their moves and observe their behavior to get some good results hopefully...

I marched at them back and forth then saw their anxious faces except for Hali for some reason he's awfully quiet today ,  I'll talk to him later since there are big problems to fix.

" Alright , I can obviously see that your strong when it comes to fighting but you lack a bit of teamwork or communication with one another " I said while folding my arms close to my chest .

" So what are we gonna train exactly?? " Thorn said raising his hand .

" I'm glad you asked , since Captain vargoba is good at speed so as Retakka , I suggest we should do a more advance on speed and agility "

" Isn't our fusions enough to beat them " said Ais .

" You right that is enough to beat Retakka but since there planning a revenge together we need to be prepared about anything especially that they already took over Tapops and Laskar station plus they have a lot of armada of space pirates , it's gonna be harder for us to get near them " I said .

The elements look uncomfortable , well who wouldn't be this is going to be a hard core training nobody has Time to fool around .

" So how about we try this again but this time follow my lead "

Normal pov

The seven elements watch their user train , as boboiboy swiftly dodge all of the fake bullets and traps .  At the second level Boboiboy ran towards the plant monster and jumped at it's head doing a flip past the thorns dodging traps again . In the third level boboiboy climbed the high wooden board using a rope while carrying a large bag full of rocks , and finally finished with a smooth landing .

The elements were stunned with shock faces clearly impressed about that training , they clap theirs hands in adoration, felt proud that their user can handle themselves , however halilintar and gempa were a little worried , for Halilintar he was worried about his user's health since it took a lot of energy on him while gempa was worried and curious as to why boboiboy was trembling slightly after that impressive performance . Gempa took a glanced at Hali who look worried and it's weird since his brother was mostly emotionless at times , gempa suddenly felt something was wrong and couldn't help but question that thought .

He was about to question halilintar when boboiboy's friends showed up , Gopal was running towards boboiboy , screaming about Yaya trying to kill him .

" Hi boboiboy !! " Yaya said waving her hand while carrying a big basket , ying was close behind her also saying hello .

" Ehh your already done with training ? " Asked ying looking at the messy elements and a tired boboiboy .

" No , I was just demonstrating , what's in that basket Yaya ? " Asked boboiboy looking at the basket .

" Oh this are my cookies , just for us after training " said Yaya as she opened the basket full of toxic cookies .