36

"Shit! Fight with them Seeing that the man was shot with a mouthful of old blood, he fell to the ground and couldn't stand up. He didn't know whether he was dead or alive. One of his companions picked up the gun and yelled. When he saw that one of his companions rushed out, the man who picked up the gun quietly turned his head and ran to the place where the car was placed.

"Boom!" The wind mixed with golden luster, the wire pole across the middle of the road was cut off, a group of people looked into the middle of the road in horror, and saw a SUV with black highland plate stopped in the middle of the road. Looking out of the window, it seems that a handsome man's arm was cut off by a window pole.

When he noticed that all the people were looking at him, he turned his head and looked at those who had been half beaten. He said with an apologetic face: "sorry, there was a little bit of noise when clearing the roadblock. You go on." After that, the car backed back and drove through the gap. The man suddenly remembered something and pointed to the direction of a small house on the road. "The man seems to be driving away."

Several people who were just trying to hold on to the road and robbed the road immediately regained their consciousness. They found that the accomplice who had just clamored for us to rush up together was running towards their car and ran after them with the lethal weapon.

They don't have to catch up with one of the men in the motorcade Just now both sides were angry, so they started recklessly. Otherwise, those people will not be able to take the initiative to attack after they find that the person on their side is obviously powerful and amazing.

And their own side, if not a companion by them with a gun wound, also may not be to the death and each other desperately. Now calm down, I don't know when the zombies will catch up with the motorcade or arrive at the base first. As for these scum, don't let them run into them, otherwise, they will never let them go!

"Zizhong, you were so handsome just now!" Fang Hao said to he Zizhong with a smile until he drove the motorcade.

He Zizhong grinned bitterly and poured two mouthfuls of space water into his mouth to restore his mental strength. He just wanted to cut the pole with the blade, but who could have thought of it? I always wanted to mix the two powers before, but suddenly I used it? But with such a sudden, their energy consumption is also too exaggerated? As if all of a sudden was evacuated like, fortunately, there is space, water can help replenish mental strength.

"It seems that the Qi skill we practice in the evening also has an effect on the power." After recovering some mental strength, he zichong explained to Hao why he had just appeared so brave.

"Qi? Does it work on powers? " Fang Hao had a question mark on his head, and obviously didn't understand his meaning.

He Zi closed his eyes again and experienced it again: "before, I wanted to mix the two kinds of powers together, mainly referring to mixing the gold ability with the wind power to enhance the power of the wind blade, but it has not been able to fuse before. Just now, when I was using a power, I subconsciously brought Qi. As a result, the two powers actually merged. " So he was jumped a lot just now, OK? The seemingly calm appearance was actually surprised by himself. Blue wind with golden light, the effect is much better than the gold ability directly on the iron stick to swing zombies.