Chapter 106

Your POV
"Ughh, I'm tired." Mitsuri complained as we waited for our shift to finish.

We were scheduled for morning shift and we had only 10 minutes left. We were so close, and moderately busy.

"Tell me about it, the next customer who walks in-" I was then interrupted.

The bell from the door jingled signaling that there was yet another customer. I let out a sigh and put on my best smile.

"Welcome! Go ahead and seat yourself anywhere, I'll be right with you!" I said in a fake cheerful tone.

"Oh, I called in my order already. It's you." A voice I love so very much answered.

I opened my eyes to be met with gorgeous blue ones. Instantly I felt happier and refreshes.

"Giyu, what are you doing here?" I asked walking up to him.

"It's Sunday, did you forget?" He questioned.

I stared blankly with a smile as I tried to remember what was going on today.

He tilted his head slightly as he waited for my response. His lips curling up into a small smile.

"Oh yeah! We're going on a date today!" I said snapping my fingers.

"Only took you a million years to figure out." Giyu teased.

"It did not take that long, now would you like your usual?" I asked.

"Yes it did, and yes I would like my usual thank you." He said walking towards the window seat.

"No it did not, and no problem." I said walking behind the counter.

I pulled out a to go cup and began making Giyu's drink when I felt a pair of big green eyes staring into the back of my head.

"Yes, Mitsuri?"

"Nothing nothing! You two are just something else!" She slightly squealed.

I giggled to myself as the rest of our shift went by quickly.

.      .      .

Giyu held my hand tightly as he walked us to a little more than fancy Italian styled restaurant. I remembered that I told him nothing too fancy and this is what he came up with.

"Giyu. . .this is super fancy."

"Well I mean, you didn't say it was too fancy, soo...it's a win in my book."

I scoffed at his response as he pulled me inside.

"You look gorgeous by the way." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I wore a (f/c) dress which reached just above my knees. It had a slightly open back, and the sleeves were about an inch wide. Instead of the sleeves going around my shoulders, they loosely went around my neck.

My hair I just decided to braid half of it and curl the rest.

Giyu wore his hair how he normally does, only this time it was a little bit more controlled. His outfit consisted of dark grey suit, the top being unbuttoned, and a dark blue tie.

"Do you have a reservation?" A sweet woman asked us.

"Yes, the name should be under Tomioka." Giyu confirmed.