39

He Zizhong shook his head and walked back to Fang Hao.

Fang Hao was lowering his head and did not know what he was looking at. Seeing him come back, he pulled his arm and waited for him to sit beside him and whispered, "the crystal core of the bear just now Tuanzi I have eaten... "

"Well? What kind of dumpling? Yes He zichong didn't understand what he meant.

Fang Hao leaned to his ear and said, "as soon as the crystal core is put in, it's caught by Tuanzi It seems to have eaten it again

At ordinary times, when the crystal nucleus is put into space, it will dissipate into light spots, part of which will fly into the well behind, and part of it will fall into the space. But now, after the space is upgraded, a white ball will come out, and it Seems to have strange eating habits?

He Zizhong hurriedly put his mental power into the space and saw the white ball floating in the air. Usually, when other things are put into space, they appear directly in the underground layer, but the only thing like crystal nucleus, even if consciousness puts them into the underground layer, will be instantly drifted to the upper layer and dissipate directly into the space.

But now, in the place where the crystal nucleus should have appeared, there is only a white ball. It is squinting its eyes and shaking its white fat with a satisfied expression. The white luster is flowing up and down its body as if it were a light and shadow effect.

After about ten seconds, the effect of light and shadow spread in all directions with it as the center, and Tuanzi trembled wildly with satisfaction on his face, until the light dissipated before the "PIU" fell back to the ground and bounced into the building.

This What is it? Eat the nucleus? Will space and well evolve if the crystal nucleus is eaten by it?

Two people look at each other, big eyes stare small for a long time, also don't know what this is really about.

"I think The light that flies out is a little bit like the light spots before? " Fang Hao asked in a low, uncertain voice.

He Zi frowned again: "it won't be it Excrement? " After all, he has only seen the dumpling eat, never seen it row out something, now this I don't know if it counts?

Fang Hao's face twisted a few times. He couldn't understand whether his man was joking or serious. He simply gave up. He reached into his bag and took out two half wet towels from the space and handed him one.

After scrubbing their hands and faces, they dug out some warm pancakes with vegetables and barbecued pork, and ate them.

The warehouse is very large, and there are many cans. The corner where they sit is not very impressive. The three people only know that they are eating at most, but what are they eating? How much did you eat? No one can see clearly. Since the last time he Zizhong found that the hot food fragrance could spread far away when he ate outside, when he returned to the space, they took the portable food to the top to cool it and then took it back to the space below. In this situation, the best the other person can think is that they are just eating canned food, rather than smelling something attractive.