40

"Doesn't seem to be a problem?" Fang Hao stabbed the white Tuanzi of ruandiu with his finger. Ah This touch is really addictive.

"You need to eat the crystal nucleus?" Maybe this thing grew by eating crystal nuclei? After all, from the appearance that it usually sleeps after eating ordinary food, but now it is energetic, it seems that crystal nucleus is the appetite for it?

Still slanting the whole white body, Tuanzi blinked, a face confused.

"Well, I don't think we can ask for anything. Tomorrow, let's shoot some zombies nearby, get crystal nuclei and let it eat." Anyway, this guy seems to eat crystal nucleus will not zombie, he Zizhong this just don't care.

Tuanzi and space are one, and today's space seems to be one with him and Fang Hao. This is a feeling of ambiguity, but there is a kind of fetter that connects them together, so that they can understand that they are one and there is no need to worry about who will betray suddenly.

They changed their clothes for a day and went into the enlarged bathroom to enjoy the hot spring.

Bai Tuanzi, who is trying to swim with him, is thrown out. He Zizhong locks the door and goes to the hot spring after Fang Hao.

Bathroom, toilet in the space after the expansion of some larger, now from the door to the bath between a cobblestone path, stepped on the top of the foot massage effect.

Looking at the white and thin, but flexible and powerful waist, who does not move his mind is the brain problem. Although I was tired of fighting zombies outside, but It doesn't affect their practice, does it?

"Did you suddenly find speed today?"

Seeing he Zi's repeated questions, Fang Hao nodded his head with bright eyes: "I can use it all of a sudden today. I don't even know when I'll have one more..."

He Zi thought again: "maybe it's related to your ability upgrade last time. After that time, we didn't test you many abilities. Maybe we didn't find out."

After the advent of the end of the world, when each person first inspires a power, people themselves will not have any special performance. All powers first discover that they have powers through some unexpected situations. This also leads to a lot of powers before they find out that they have a power to hang up.

Since then, many zombies have also started to have powers. I just don't know whether those zombies have the abilities only after they become zombies and evolve? Or have they awakened when they were human beings? This has become a mystery, for the time being, no one can definitely solve it.

"So maybe every time a power is upgraded, new powers will come out?" Fang Hao became more excited. His white face was red, perhaps excited or fumigated by hot spring water.

The sound of the waterfall is so loud that people can see the scenery in the water, but they can't see it clearly. On the contrary, it makes people feel confused.

He Zi cleared his throat again: "the possibility is not too big. Perhaps space and space water can stimulate people's potential, but no one is decathlon and can't chew away too much. Even if they can stimulate all the powers, they may not be able to master them all. We'd better study our own abilities and use them with our selected kung fu skills. " "We are still too weak," he said