Forgotten

so i reached.. 10k coins in tower of hell , as promised you will receive a 2k word long chapter tomorrow- i can't guarantee that it won't be angst tho [hehe] also join my dc server if u wnat , it's in my bio!

Venti was super worried , At this point he was just hoping Xiao will survive- He doesn't care anymore if Xiao can't remember him anymore , As long as he's alive theres no need to worry- right?

The doctor came out of the room , and went to Venti- who was almost asleep.

" Hello sir.. Your boyfriend is now awake , You can enter the room. " The doctor smiled , Venti's face suddenly went red by the word ' boyfriend ' was he embarrassed or was he blushing? 
" He's not my boyfriend but thank you Doc! " Venti went inside the room , He saw Xiao there just peacefully sitting on the hospital bed. 

" Hey Xiao , How are you doing? " Venti waved at Xiao who looked super confused.

" Im sorry but , Who are you? " Venti had expected it , but why did he felt like tearing up all the sudden?..
" Ah i see you've forgot about me. " Venti sighed , trying to not tear up- the person he was interested in , forgot about him. " We can help you regain your memories " Venti smiled , he was trying to make the mood brighter.

" We?.. " Xiao asked , of course- he probably doesn't remember Hu Tao too
" I'll bring her in , Wait a second! " Venti left the room , going to Hu Tao who was sleeping peacefully

" Hu Tao , wake up- Xiao's awake. "
" Really? Does he remember you?... " The braided boy sighed
" No... We can help him regain his memory right? " He smiled
" We're not sure about that , Let's not force him to remember certain stuff though " 
" Alright , let's go in " The two went to the room , they tried helping him but it still looks like he can't remember anything.

[ Yael's Perspective ]
I was a doctor in this hospital , Yes i do have 2 jobs- but i only signed up for this job to... well take ' care ' of Xiao ever since i heard he got into an accident , I was in charged of him thankfully. I decided to go to the room Xiao was in.

I arrived at the room Xiao was in , I saw Venti and Hu Tao already there having fun and chatting.

Xiao isn't suffering enough , well unless he goes away from Venti...

he wont get hurt anymore. after all , i was the driver who crashed into him.

double update bc im so bored and genshins loading sucks so bad- anyways dont hate me , hate on yael hhe