Prologue

This is a work of fictions. Names, Characters, Places, Incidents either the products of the author's imagination are used fictitiously. Any similarities from other stories are purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the Author.

This story is unedited, so expect typo graphical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spellings and whatsoever errors. If you're looking for a perfect story, don't continue reading this.

Absolutely NO COPYING and NO PLAGIARISM!!

--PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME--

-

NARRATOR

*Whizz* *Whizz* *Whizz*

Athena woke up at the sound that keeps bothering her for 3 months and looked around her room when her eyes stopped at the window. She blinked her beautiful little eyes before getting out of the bed and walking towards her big window.

She opened it and glanced at her bedroom door before jumping out of the window and walking slowly inside the forest.

She followed the Whistle of the wind that seemed to be calling her, It was so beautiful in her ears. She didn't realized that she was going deeper and deeper inside the forest until the Whistle stopped and it just turned into cold soft winds.

She blinked her eyes for a few seconds before looking around the deep forest. Her eyes furrowed as she started to walk around, Trying to find a way out.

She is still 9 years old but she doesn't care about fear and Danger. Ever since she was little, Her life was full of Beautiful fairy tales and no scary things or stories. Her parents does not wish for her to create nightmares when asleep, So they kept on telling her beautiful stories. So she doesn't fear anything yet. She still believes that Different creatures are very kind and good.

The leaves hanging on the trees keeps rustling and hitting each other as the cold wind blew continuously, while hitting her fair skin.

"Hello? Who's there?" Athena asked with a frown while looking around after hearing a different rustle around her.

She heard bones cracking that made her face turn pale, But she controlled herself. suddenly, A Young man stepped out behind a bush beside a tree.

"Why are you so deep in the forest? Who are you, human?" A Young boy with deep black eyes like the night asked her with a calm expression. The girl Immediately thought that he is like a Magical creature who lived in a Fairytale. He was too Enchanting and handsome.

"I am Athena!" The girl said Innocently, Happy that she found someone who looked magical. The boy looked at her with a Surprised expression before the girl again began to speak. "And who are you, Magical and Handsome boy?" She was also blinking her eyes, Making her look very cute.

"Leo." The boy answered with a smile. He is very Surprised with this girl. He can smell that she is a Human but she seemed to be just around 8 or 9 years old. Shouldn't she be scared inside a forest? Especially a very deep one.

But instead, She was looking at him with a smile and Glistening eyes. It awoke his Interest.

"You have a good name like a Lion!" She squealed happily while smiling cutely at him. His heart thumped a little inside his chest but he ignored it.

"Uh, Thank you. Should I lead you home?" Leo asked, Looking around the place. He was scared that there might be wild Animals or wondering rogues around the place that might attack her. He does not even know why he is scared that Something will happen to her.

The girl thought first before nodding her head, Accepting his offer since she doesn't even know how to go back.

"Can I ask what you are? Because you called me human, That means you are not human!" Little Athena asked with an Innocent look. Leo just keeps on walking while looking around when he heard her.

"A werewolf." He answered casually. Although his mother always told him to never reveal his Identify to humans, He doesn't feel Uncomfortable or Threatened telling it to her. Instead, He felt Comfortable.

"Oh.. How does it feel to be a Werewolf?" Athena asked again, before looking at the trees around them.

"No idea, But you should keep my Existence as a Secret. Understand?" Leo asked the little girl, Not sparing her a glance. He is bothered about how his heart would thump whenever he looks at her.

"Okie dokie! But I will go inside the forest and you will meet me again, Alright?" Athena asked while smiling Innocently, Showing her white teeth.

Leo glanced at her and just nodded, Since he also love to walk around the forest and hunt. Besides, He knows where the town is so he doesn't have a Problem. And this girl.. She makes him feel Comfortable alot.

Leo stopped and so did Athena, Athena smiled happily when she saw her house. Her house is a bit big, A two-storey house. And it is the only one that's closest to the forest.

"That's your house?" He asked, Surprised. He didn't expect her house to be very close to the forest.

"Yes! Bye-bye wolf boy! See you again tomorrow?" The little girl waved her hands before walking out of the forest and running towards her home.

She went near her room window before looking back at Leo who was still gazing at her with a small smile. She smiled back before climbing inside the window of her bedroom.

Once she was inside her room, She looked back and saw Leo walking inside the forest until he was out of her sight. She never gets scared of the Dark, Because her eyes are very bright.

Her mother said that it was a gift, So she treated it as a gift. That is why she is very brave and do not fear the Darkness either. And it is also why she didn't get bruises inside the forest, Because she can see everything even when it was dark. Besides, The Moon was also helping her.

She pouted before walking slowly towards her soft bed and laid on it, Closing her eyes.

She fell asleep while thinking about the Young boy who helped her to find her way back home. She didn't even noticed the moon that glowed so bright like a Sun until it's light vanishes and it turned into a simple moonlight again.

-

Ta-da! Yup! Another Fantasy story. But not just a new book but it is the Story of Raiden and Alyvia's oldest Son, Leo. Are you ready to join their Journey of Hardships? Well, I'm ready.

Oh yeah, Tell me if there are any typos. Thank you!

-

PS:IT IS ALSO FINE IF YOU DON'T READ THE FIRST BOOK. THIS BOOK IS ALSO A NEW BEGINNING FOR THEIR SON, LEO. SO FEEL FREE TO READ IT.