47

He Zi looked at Fang Hao's direction in surprise. Under the cover of the book in his hand, he saw a familiar figure -- not Xu Lili, but who was it?!

Why does she come to a city now? You know, she came here after more than two months with herself

He Zizhong was stunned at first and then suddenly realized that they didn't dare to go out at the beginning of the last life. When they had to go out, the outside had become very terrible. Almost every step is extremely difficult. The time wasted on the road and avoiding zombies is amazing. When I came to city a, it was two and a half months after the end of the world.

Now, her rebirth has also affected Xu Lili's actions. It's not surprising that she is here now.

Thinking about this, He Zi became more calm. He took out the sunglasses, mask and hat that he had used yesterday from his backpack and put them together in turn. Then he sat up.

Fang Hao quickly put on his hat, sunglasses and other things. He looked at him hesitantly and said, "Zizhong We don't have to say hello to her He didn't like this woman. Xu Lili didn't make a good impression on her last time. If he was not worried that he Zizhong might take into account his relatives' feelings, he would not be able to rest assured of her. At this moment, Fang Hao would pretend that he had never seen her before.

"Leave her alone." Looking at those people, he Zizhong confirms that his "good" aunt and uncle are not there, and guesses that they still haven't escaped the fate of becoming zombies.

In her last life, Xu Lili called her home after she had a fever, but no one answered her all the time. The next morning, she couldn't get in touch with her family. Now, judging from Xu Lili's current situation that she is alone, her aunt and uncle are likely to have a fever in the evening before the end of the world. However, their fever did not inspire any powers, but they mutated into zombies like other ordinary people, and failed to escape this last world.

As for the contact with Xu Lili? Sorry, he's not in the mood. No one knows more about the character and character of this woman than himself. For the sake of relatives, I won't go to her now, but if she wants to calculate herself as she did before, she will never be polite.

After taking out the mouthwash and mineral water and simply cleaning up their personal hygiene, he Zizhong and Fang Hao had breakfast. While waiting for time to pass, he listened to the conversation of people nearby and got some information.

He Zizhong, the people who live in the base and go out to look for materials like them are all around. Nowadays, most people who go out to look for materials will not go too far. They only dare to look for things in the houses and shops near the base. As a more prominent target, shops have become the primary target of the survivors after the advent of the end of the world. In today's safer areas, there is nothing useful in these shops. On the contrary, there may be good goods receiving among those houses.

If he Zizhong's team outside, he unexpectedly found a family in the residential area who used his home as a spare warehouse for the supermarket. The family seems to have opened a supermarket in the community, and the extra goods usually put in the small bedroom. Now, the end of the world, the small supermarket in the first time was robbed, but their home supplies have survived.