Chapter 1

NARRATOR

Athena put down her magazine just as the plane landed on the ground. She search for her sunglasses and placed it securely inside her purse.

"Europe, I'm back." She mumbled with a smile before a tear fell out of her eyes. She misses Europe alot.

She took out her phone from her purse and called her friend, Rose. She has been there since Athena was little.

"Heyy, You landed yet?" She asked with an Obvious excited tone.

"Yes, I will get out of the plane for a few more minutes." She answered while smiling, Even though Rose couldn't see her.

"That's great! I'll wait for you!" She said before hanging up. She smiled and waited until the plane stops moving.

The sound of luggages and voices of other people went through her ears as she smelt the fresh air, She took her Sunglasses and wore it with a smile.

After taking her luggages, She walked out of the Airport and roamed her eyes around the place to find Rose.

She saw her friend waving at her beside a White Car, Smiling happily. A huge smile also broke between her lips as she pulled her luggages and walked straight towards Rose.

As soon as she reached her, They hugged each other tightly.

"Oh, How I miss you!" Rose exclaimed and took her luggages, Putting it on the Trunk of the white car before getting inside together.

"Who's he?" Athena asked as soon as she went inside the car, Looking at the Guy on the Driver seat. Rose was also seating on the Passenger's seat beside the Driver seat. He doesn't looked like a Driver.

"He's Dante, My Boyfriend. He's an Italian." Rose answered with a Chuckle. Athena just nodded with a smile before making herself Comfortable inside the car.

"Have you already rented an Apartment?" Rose asked her, Giving her a glance.

"Nah, I'm going to stay at my old house of course." Athena answered while her eyes were close.

"I thought your parent's sold it when you never came back for so long." Rose replied with a confused expression.

"No, My parent's were just busy with their work, While I was busy with my Studies. But now I finished my studies and I can stay here as long as I want." Athena replied with a smile planted on her lips.

It has been 12 years since Athena moved and missed Europe very much. And she always felt lost whenever she thinks about Europe. Like there was something or someone Important she left in here, But she could not remember. It has been alot of years.

The car stopped infront of Athena's old house. And Rose looked at her with smile.

"Need any help with cleaning and arranging?" Rose asked with a laughed. Athena just chuckled at her.

"I might need some Assistance, Can you?" Athena asked after opening the car door.

Rose nodded before getting out of the car with Athena and Dante.

Athena took out the key of the house and opened it. Indeed, The room was a mess and full of dust because of not cleaning it for around 12 years.

They coughed when the dust attacked their noses as soon as she opened the door. 'Damn dusts.' Athena thought, Fanning the dusk away.

After they settled in, They stepped inside and started to clean every dust and messes inside the house. They also arranged the things that needed to be arranged.

They cleaned and moved everything for 3 hours until they decided to take a Break.

"So where is the next one? The Living room and two Bathrooms are now Cleaned, Along with one of the Guestrooms." Rose said, Sitting on the couch that had been cleaned.

"I'll clean my Bedroom and my Parent's Bedroom while you clean the Kitchen and Dante will clean the Dinning room. Is that okay?" I asked and they both nodded. After the Break, I walked towards my bedroom.

After opening the room, Smoke of dust appeared in my vision. Damn, My room is very messy.

While cleaning, I noticed a tall Silhouette of a person outside the window. It was standing inside the forest and hiding between the trees. But I couldn't see his face because he was hiding.

I shivered but I just continued to clean my room, Ignoring the Silhouette outside. It might be just a tree that looked like a Person. I shouldn't assume too much.

After I cleaned my room, I was about to open the door when I decided glanced at the place where I saw the Silhouette and I did. I froze when it was gone.

If it was just a tree that looked like a Person, Then.. It shouldn't move. I shook my head, I was never like this. Damn Athena, This place is full of happy memories. Don't ruin it.

I opened the door and I Immediately got out of my room, Walking towards my Parent's room to clean it. I walked up the stairs since their room is upstairs.

I opened the door and went inside their room as I began to clean it, I glanced outside the Window time to time but there wasn't even a sign of a Silhouette anywhere. I sigh in relief, But there was a part of me that wants to see him. What's happening to me?

Maybe it was because of my Beliefs in Supernaturals. It might be because I thought I saw someone magical but maybe it was just dreams because we only meet every night. When I moved to Canada, that was when all the dreams stopped happening. I admit that I was Upset but I got over it after a few months of making my self busy with my studies.

After cleaning my Parent's room, I opened the door to get out and I met Rose and Dante downstairs in the living room.

"All done," They both said in Unison, I smiled Gratefully towards them.

"Thank you for helping, It meant alot." I thanked them and they just nodded at me. Rose hugged me tight as I hug her back tightly.

"Let's have lunch sometime, Okay?" Rose asked and I nodded at her with a smile. She smiled Happily and hugged me once again before waving goodbye, Walking out of the house while holding hands with Dante.

After they're gone, I sighed and close the door before seating on the couch inside the living room.

I looked at my wristwatch and saw that it was already 5 PM. It is almost sunset and I didn't pay the bills for the Electricity yet.

I took my purse and checked the inside of it to see my Wallet and phone inside and rushed out of the house while calling a taxi.

-

You might have already guess who the Silhouette was, Right? I bet you did. You are so smart. Stay tuned for the next Chapter.